Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
Let’s all make RPs in here that are not more than one page long and are just about our OCs dying very quickly.
Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I ran my own server for RPing, which has had mixed results. I still prefer forums for roleplaying, but seeing as Furbooru, Derpibooru and Ponybooru seem like they are pretty dead for RP, I might have to just keep doing that, instead.
Kanye West
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
One friend lost interest in roleplaying with me and the types of roleplay we used to do, another disappears and it takes days to get it up and running again. Roleplay with randoms has mixed results. Usually it’s not fun.
Kanye West
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
If I am going to rp I prefer Telegram or Discord. I don’t check Derpibooru often enough for a rp to work out here.
Zaknel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I’ve been trying to say something for like 2 minutes, but everything I come up with just rings hollow. This RP forum, as well as its counterpart on Furbooru, have been milked until they have mooed for the last time. If anyone still wants to roleplay with me, My Discord is Zaknel#7057, and my RP server is here. https://discord.gg/j2fMsKE
I’m sure someone will probably be unhappy that I posted this here, but whatever. It’s not like anyone’s using this place anyways. Nothing’s left here.
Background Pony #2567
How the booru roleplay forums work:
You either get the really old ass guard circlejerkjng and potentially ERPing with minors.
Or
You get the kind of people who have a shitton of extremely weird fetishes breaking into other threads without consent, bringing unoriginal ideas and potentially ERPing with minors.
Either way someone is ERPing with minors.
Kicks24Sf
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Kids ruin everything. I’m completely against harming kids but anyone above the age of 12 should have the basic intelligence to know that they shouldn’t be ERPing with adults. Or at all really.
Zaknel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I just wanted to tell stories. Not even erotic ones. Just to tell stories in realtime with others participating.
But this place was destroyed by drama, and my server was destroyed by roleplayers not knowing how to roleplay properly.
Maybe I should just go to Inkett.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide