Sunset Shimmer romance roleplay

AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
(Hmm….Maybe make it something like twilight or heck even dyspo is telling the story to someone as he is really in the normal equestrian world but did travel to the Eqg one…if that’s what you meant)
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
(Hmm… Also might want there to be something like Dyspo feeling the guilt of not being able to save Sunset as He had to choose between two people in the near future but It Could also implement something like Dyspo being some sort of vigilante in The EQG world…?)
SunsetShimmerisCute2020

Yeah, wouldn’t want that to happen, do we? But I’d say that this is not really a good time. Like I said, I’ve already started to turn myself in to bed. But I promise I’ll contact you tomorrow. Deal?
SunsetShimmerisCute2020

All right. How’s this for a start?

(Sunset Shimmer is seen at a local café trying to drown her sorrows in food. But it doesn’t work. Her depression and sadness about what happened before the last Fall Formal was still ringing inside her head, like an alarm clock that had no snooze button. She now has a burger wrapper on the booth table she’s sitting at, along nearly-finished fries, an almost-empty Pepsi cup (size medium), and a bowl that contains the melted remains of an already-finished hot-fudge strawberry sundae. Despite her eating all of that food–and feeling a little sick, too–she was still not nearly any happier as when she came into the building. She was so upset, in fact, that she breaks down and cries, covering her face with her hands, elbows on the table.)

SUNSET: (to herself, choked up) What have I done? How has my life come to this? Why was I such an abusive and manipulative bastard to every single one of the students at that godforsaken school?

(By the way, the café I’m using is the same one that appears in the first seconds of the “Rainbow Rocks” Equestria Girls film.  
Link:https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/a/ae/Human_world_cafe_exterior_nighttime_EG2.png/revision/latest?cb=20141028200149)
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
(That actually look’s pretty great…But uh…Don’t use any licensed Product’s Like pepsi ok…? It sorta makes it stand out too much)

Meanwhile in the sky a little portal opened up and out of it came a Ghostling but wasn’t from a normal world of Equestria but rather…one where a single change made this little creature pretty much the hero of all around his world but he agreed to take part of a little experiment with his twilight leading to him appear in this new world on accident as he Began screaming in the sky “DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMN YOOOOOOOOOOOOu CRASHIEEEEEEEEE!” He Said began landing in a tree with his crotch facing down in it while slowly sliding off it “GAH!……There goes My Carrot top…..ow….” He Muttered before landing on the ground dusting off a little and looking at his outfit which consisted off a cloak with hood, Bandages across his lower limbs, And a scarf covering his mouth before he heard someone cry out of nowhere
SunsetShimmerisCute2020

(I am so sorry. My mom kicked me off.)

ANGEL: Do not worry, citizen! Help is on the way!

(He hops over to where the cry is coming from.)

(Is this what you’re getting at with this character?)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide