Sunset Shimmer romance roleplay

SunsetShimmerisCute2020

(You okay?)

MEANWHILE WITH SUNSET…

(Sunset was walking through the city neighborhood, wearing something completely out of the ordinary for her. She was wearing a black, lightweight hoodie over her usual purple T-shirt, jeans, and a brand-new pair boots (like the ones she wore in “Friendship Games”) in order to conceal her identity. She also had on sunglasses and a long, black, hooded cloak to further conceal her identity. She desperately tried to clear her mind with listening to the various city noises and hardly audible noises of nature, like leaves rustling in the wind or birds chirping. Suddenly, she bumps into a stranger, not watching where she was going.)

SUNSET: Oh, I’m sorry. Excuse me. I didn’t watch where I was going.

ME: Heh, neither did I. Here let me help you up.

(I help Sunset up and try to dust off her clothes.)

ME: Cool outfit, by the way. You going goth or something?

SUNSET: No, not like that. It’s just that…I-I don’t wanna talk about it. It’s…

(She sighs.)

ME: What’s the matter? You can tell me. Even though we just met.

SUNSET: Well, I don’t know. I’m not comfortable tell you this at all.

ME: Well, we can go somewhere private. That way, no prying eyes or ears can pick up on what either of us are saying.

SUNSET: You sure?

(I stretch my hand out, encouraging Sunset to take it so I can lead her into a secluded spot.)

ME: Trust me.

(Sunset reluctantly takes hold of my hand. I then lead her over to an alleyway that ends with a dead end. She and I stop at the dead end, and she and I sit down against the brick wall.)

ME: Now, tell me what’s the matter. I promise I won’t judge.

(Sunset sighs again.)

SUNSET: All right. Here goes.

(I think I should take over, all right, man?)
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
(ok…still waiting for the smolder stuff k…?)

Dyspo would then get dragged out of bed as he Was a Student at the high school now after sneaking in his file into the office whilst using fento to make him invisable before he put on a pair of jeans and a white hoodie followed by a blue scarf and black fingerless gloves or i would call them EDGE - GLOVES!
SunsetShimmerisCute2020

(Yeah, not your fault. I’ve started to think that there is literally no such thing as love, in my case, at least. I’m 20 years old and I haven’t found a girlfriend. Worse still, I’ve also started to come to the conclusion that God hates me.)
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
~(Stop….Stop Telling yourself that and look at yourself….You realize there’s people like you out there but there’s also people around that care about you…if you kill yourself right now…You might not be able to to teach something to the new generation)
SunsetShimmerisCute2020

(You’re right. That is the one reason why I wanna keep on living. I mean, suicide doesn’t achieve living your life to its fullest potential. I just need some therapy, that’s all. And my mom is planning to finding a therapist for me. Anyway, let’s go back to our story.)

MEANWHILE WITH ME AND SUNSET…

SUNSET: So, that’s basically my story while at Canterlot High. I was nothing but a power-hungry dictator to all the students at the school, all because I went down the path of wanting…well, power. Which is something I heavily regret doing now.

ME: Oh, wow. Really…heavy story, there, Sunset. (She gave me her name while telling me her life’s story.)

SUNSET: Yeah, well. That’s the long and short of it. I was originally a pony in another dimension, then I ran away from my teacher there through a portal to this dimension, and this is where I’ve been the whole time.
SunsetShimmerisCute2020

(Sorry, man. I thought you and I were taking a break from this. Also, are you saying that Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are flatmates?)

RAINBOW: That is what you get for calling me by the name I absolutely hate!
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
(Yep… And fun fact it’s my rabbit’s birthday…Btw what do you think about the pic…?)

“Oh Shut up Rainbow crash AH!” He Shouted Getting hit by a news paper before running away and being chased by her second’s later
SunsetShimmerisCute2020

(Well, then, tell your rabbit I said “happy birthday”. Also, the pic is awesome. It looks a lot like Dabi from My Hero Academia. Is that what you are going for?)

(Rainbow Dash chases Angel.)

RAINBOW: Hey, come back here, I’m not done with you yet!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide