Viewing last 25 versions of post by wardex101 in topic Talk to Twilight Tragedy

wardex101
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

[@Background Pony \#EFE2](/forums/rp/topics/talk-to-twilight-tragedy?post_id=5238104#post_5238104)
Treelight Sparkle:Hahaha, Let's see how-

*a hologram-like screen appear behind Treelight*

Treelight Sparkle:Huh? **look behind and see screen** What the?!

*The screen show Twilight Sparkle saying cannot read books, can't remember friendship, Twilight Sparkle started to cry.*

*Then screen flashes to see twilight sparkle turning grey. When she turn grey, she become very depressed.*

Treelight Sparkle:What?! I didn't gave a plant to her?!

*The screen flash again then the text says:YOU CLAIMED, TREELIGHT SPARKLE.*

*The screen disappeared.*

Treelight Sparkle:I-I claimed?! and i didn't do anything or curse to twilight sparkle?!

Treelight Sparkle:I... **sigh** I'm sorry, I've claimed that i just did to twilight. I didn't do anything to her.

Twilight Tragedy:**Stopped sobbing, wipe her tears**
No reason given
Edited by wardex101
wardex101
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

[@Background Pony \#EFE2](/forums/rp/topics/talk-to-twilight-tragedy?post_id=5238104#post_5238104)

*The screen show Twilight Sparkle saying cannot read books, Twilight Sparkle started to cry.*

*Then screen flashes to see twilight sparkle turning grey. When she turn grey, she become very depressed.*

*The screen flash again then the text says:YOU CLAIMED, TREELIGHT SPARKLE.*

Treelight Sparkle:I-I claimed?! and i didn't do anything or curse to twilight sparkle?!

Treelight Sparkle:I... **sigh** I'm sorry, I've claimed that i just did to twilight. I didn't do anything to her.

No reason given
Edited by wardex101
wardex101
Artist -

*The screen show Twilight Sparkle saying cannot read books, Twilight Sparkle started to cry.*

*The screen flash again then the text says:YOU CLAIMED.*

No reason given
Edited by wardex101