Talk to Twilight Tragedy

Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Twilight Tragedy: Yawn I feel weird. I don’t know what it was. Oh well not that it matters. I am still sad nontheless.
Starlight: Twilight are you ready for breakfast? What would you like, Sad Pancakes or Bitter Herbs today?
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Enters kitchen
Discord: Wow you look awful which is saying a lot from you.
Starlight: Same fot you, Discord.
Discord grumbles
Cadance: Alright everyone let’s be nice.
Celestia: Princess Tragedy, would you like to make pancakes that are sad with me
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Celestia: Come with me.
Celestia: You see I have these pancakes and I have this syrup from the Everfree. It is very bitter and I have bitter spices too.
So I will mix them together.
Celestia swirls them around in a pot.
Now I will cook these pancakes.
Now do you want to try Twilight?
Background Pony #EFE2
Celestia: Come on Twilight, these bitter pancakes will give you that satisfying feeling of harsh flavors
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Twilight: Because I can feel the sadness and true darkness within. But it feels bigger than usual. Like something else is sad and I can’t explain it.
Celestia: Oh my, I guess we should do that mirror investigation right now. Are you ready for anothet converastion with the crown and mirror?
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Cadance: I know it’s tough but we really do benefit from talking the mirror. What’s thw worse that could happen? There is nothing to be afraid of
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide