Talk to Twilight Tragedy

Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Starlight: Wait what you don’t want them back? But you are the spirit of Twilight! You should at least strive for it!
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Starlight: Not you too.
Cadance: Twilight you are a hero don’t let the darkness take you. Even if you dont want it You still should try to resist. Please try.
wardex101
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Background Pony #EFE2
Twilight Sparkle:I just don’t want to be a hero… I wanna be a sad alicorn forever….
Element of Magic:Uh oh, here it comes.
The Dark Entity appear as hologram and talking to twilight sparkle
Dark Entity:Oh, What make you sad, Twilight? I’m not the only one who turn you grey, I think you have dementia that make your colors grey.
Twilight Sparkle:It… It isn’t…
Dark Entity:comfort her There, There, don’t you see? you should be happy, right?
Twilight Sparkle:N-No…
Twilight Tragedy:getting scared at dark entity hologram
Element of Magic:Wait, Is that dark entity friendly?
Dark Entity:Of course i am. look at her princesses Why are you looking at me? Don’t tell what i did to her.
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Starswirl: Well I do appreciate you trying to cheer her up. But I would like to ask do you know anything about what is going on with Twilight Purple or Twilight Tragedy
Background Pony #EFE2
Starlight: Twilight Sparkle, don’t lose hope! Right now you might be our one chance to solve this case! Try to calm down okay?! The others like the Crown and whatever this entitiy is are not helpful right now
wardex101
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

@Background Pony #EFE2
Twilight Sparkle:…
The door was opened and rainbow dash appear
Rainbow Dash:Hey! There something strange coming out of the sky! I think you might want to see it!
Later…
Twilight Tragedy, Mane 5, Starlight and the princess arrived to look up and see the light in the sky.
Twilight Tragedy:W-What is that…?
Rainbow Dash:I don’t know, it looks like-
The white light flashes and appeared as a big white eye.
White Eye:Greetings, equestrians, I am White Eye. I have come to say a word to you.
Twilight Tragedy:getting scared AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
wardex101
Artist -

@Background Pony #EFE2
White Eye:You don’t help me, but… show twilight sparkle cutie mark I’m afraid i would like to say this, Twilight Sparkle, IS NO LONGER HERO. shattered twilight sparkle cutie mark
All(except twilight tragedy):GASP
White Eye:Don’t worry. I have all my light entities to protect equestria.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide