Tech's Tickle Cellar (WARNING: NSFW TICKLING)

techdragon
Thread Starter - Tech's Tickle Cellar
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

So this will be a room for anyone who wants to get in on some less-than wholesome fun involving tickling. It’ll mostly be anything-goes as to what you want to use for tickling and where, with the exception of a couple things:

-no dildos, strapons, or other “penetrating” toys.

(Addendum: unless they’re specifically designed for tickling. So I guess rather that should say no penitrative toys meant to mimic the male genetalia or other cylindrical objects.)  
-no use of painful methods of tickling, like forks or needles or those little spikey wheel things I see a lot of.  
-please no sex. Orgasms are allowed, of course, but please do not attempt to procreate during the tickling.  
-no, your penis is not a tickling tool. Not even if you tie a feather to the end of it.  
-No transformative, gender-swapping, of consuming fetishes, please.  
-lastly, please have any clothing you or your ponysona might be wearing be on when you/your character enter the chat. Nobody needs to come into chat with their pingas dangling about.

That’s about it for rules. So all that’s left us the description and we’re done!

The room is a reasonably spacious basement below the ground. A door leading to a set of stairs that head up above sits open on one side, inviting in anyone who wishes to partake in some fun within.  
The room itself is lined with shelves and shelves full of assorted ibjects and devices made for tickling. Feathers in about a million different sizes, colors, and textures take up several of the shelves. Feather dusters in as many variations sit on their shelves, waving slightly from the soft breeze coming from the a/c. A couple dozen toothbrushes, some electric, some regular, stand lined up on a couple shelves. Hairbrushes and scrubbing brushes of varying degrees of softness, from almost feather-like to stiff and prickly line a few more. Paintbrushes of every shape and size line one shelf, with one shelf on each side containing a rainbow of colors of paint, one shelf has a sign on it that says ‘Regular,’ the other reading ‘Edible.’  
One wall contains assorted machines that had been modified in some way to be used in tickling, such as Dremel tools with soft polishing tips, or drills that have their bits replaced with clusters of feathers. Various sanders and buzz-saws made of assorted furry or feathery materials take up a few shelves. One shelf contains several buffer wheels, made of soft wool or fur-like materials, and ranging in size from small, two inch wide discs to massive buffer pads at least a foot and a half wide. A. Couple shelves contain specially made devices designed to tickle in a certain place or way, and as such would be too complex to describe here.  
Lastly, one wall is dedicated to holding copious amounts of many different sweet or salty concoctions, meant to cover or be spread on the victim in the tickler’s desired locations, and then be licked off. Many, many different spreads are available: honeys, chocolate, vanilla, caramel, peanut butter, butterscotch, and many other sorts of syrups and frostings in a plethora of colors and flavors. There’s even a vat of salt solution for those who prefer something less sweet.

As for the room itself, it’s lit somewhat dimly by the occasional shaded lightbulb, creating a moody, yet oddly cozy sort if atmosphere. Lights along the edges of the room illuminate the massive amount of tickling methods at the cellar’s visitors’ disposal. Several different chairs and beds are set up throughout the room, some having shackles, chains, or ropes near them, and some without, in case the ones who use them either need a nap or prefer not to use bonds. A few couches sit around as well.

Also, quite a few tables sit around in different areas of the room. Each one having shackles that are adjustable so that they’ll fit any soft of pony, anthro, or human that uses them. Some of these tables have stationary machines attached to then, that do various things.

Lastly, clothing racks sit by each bed, chair, or table, for when those involved wish to be a little more…free spirited.

Well, that about does it. Please follow the rules, and happy tickling, everypony!
techdragon

I lead a certain yellow tickle-loving Pegasus down the stairs to the cellar, holding my hands over her eyes.

Now, now, Miss Shy, no peeking, we’re almost there!
Sad

(Aww, I really want to get in on this, but I can only post around this time and a bit later. Is there any way to join the tickling even though I have a weird time frame?)
techdragon

@Miss Shy  
lwell, I guess first off we should choose where we’re going to sit. Would you like a more comfy way to recline?_ gestures towards the beds._ or would you prefer something a little more… Extreme? glances at the tables. there’s also the option of just sitting around on the floor, since I had it carpeted with some rather plush shag.

Oh, and of course, do you wanna be the tickler, or the ticklee?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide