Viewing last 25 versions of post by boz in topic The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

[@MarauderPilot](/forums/rp/topics/the-evil-council-continuation-possible-nsfw?post_id=5246365#post_5246365)
OOC: At first I thought I'd avoid doing that again to him who would certainly be quite bothered by people's reactions eventually but I guess they could. I suppose RWBY people who know Xeno could be the ones to calm down the guests

guest1: Ahh!

guest2: What's this?

\* They move slowly toward the exit backward. \*
No reason given
Edited by boz
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

[@MarauderPilot](/forums/rp/topics/the-evil-council-continuation-possible-nsfw?post_id=5246365#post_5246365)
OOC: At first I thought I might have wante'd to avoid doing that again to him who would certainly be quite bothered by people's reactions eventually but I guess they could. I suppose RWBY people who know Xeno could be the ones to calm down the guests

No reason given
Edited by boz
boz

OOC: At first I thought I might have wanted to avoid doing that again to him who would certainly be quite bothered by people's reactions eventually but I guess they could. I suppose RWBY people who know Xeno could be the ones to calm down the guests

No reason given
Edited by boz