The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

Dr_Robotpony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Fantasy Equestria.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Self proclaimed expert
@MarauderPilot  
(You always have yourself, there’s no reason why your character can’t have a gut feeling that what he’s about to do is wrong. Of course you could also completely ignore said feeling and do what ever you want.)
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: We’re in the same situation here.

@Steve61594  
OOC: The donkey industrial structure crashed and their country got a lot more poorer.

OOC: I have to leave. I’ll try to be fast but I think it’ll take me a little more than half a hour.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

OOC: Back.

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: I know I don’t help either, but I think that one thing that goes wrong in rps is that due to the public nature of every post, we end up making almost no mistakes.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony  
OOC: It’s more than that, in a rts we do the mission we are asked, in those rp, and not just this thread from what little I read of the others, it show too much that everyone know more than they learned.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide