The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

• As you leave. *

Me: Finally one who don’t ask why I’m a diamond dog with wings.

Pix: I told you that wasn’t making you that much of a freak.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

• They saw Yang’s new friend Rollie with another guy alone with him.

Media representative: You know there is a lot in the balance with your match right.

Rollie: Yes, I’ve heard what they say about it. But I know I must just do my best and go on.

Media representative: And what if you don’t? You could always be a champion again in a few years, and it could profit you a lot right now.

Rollie: I don’t want to be involved in that.

Media representative: You think it’s some shady business wand that I’ve bet a lot against you? But no, I’m just someone who know that you loosing is for the greater good.

@Steve61594  
    Sam: How about we play some free beach game guys? I want to use this place. And let’s do it in front of some ladies, you know, in case I win.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Rollie: I never wanted to be in that.

Media representative: I can offer you a million bit. That you would won in a lottery I can arrange the result of to make one more winner. And in exchange, you loose that fight, I can even be fair and allow you to last a couple of round so it would like you put up a good fight, but don’t be too ambitious and don’t last longer than the 6th round.

Rollie: You’re ready to give 1 million bits for that! But 6 round, it’s far from great.

Media representative: It’s because we don’t just need you to loose, it must be a big defeat.
boz

@Steve61594  
Sam: With 3 more people we could have a beach volley, but let’s not pick diamond dog as the 3 other, their hands are just too advantageous.

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Really, not more subtle.

Media representative: Come back to my room at the * impossible to hear * and give me an answer.

• The media representative left, but he didn’t looks quite found of the humans presence. *
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide