The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash:“Saria hun… can you hand me the welder please.”

Saria:“Got it!”

Saria reach’s into a box searching for a welder…. but strangely the box side ways as if she held it up-right all the contents would fall out.

“Here ya go!”

As she is holding out the welder the box shifts but instead of falling down….it goes flying to the left of her

Saria:“Uhhh…….”

A female sigh is heard from inside Ash’s helmet

Selma:“You dropped it again…. didn’t you?”

Ash looks behind him down at the streets of workers, the tools fly out of the box spreading out into the air while he is standing on the side of a building due to the grip of gravity of boots connected to the infrastructure

Ash:“Incoming!….again….”
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

• People took cover away from the falling tools. *

• And a flying electric supply drone fly by you. You eventually hear from its speakers. *

Drone: I’m afraid that at this rate you will soon be considered a source of hazard for your fellow organic workers.
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash crosses his arm looking at Saria as she looks away whistling

Ash:“Sorry bout that…. but atleast no one got hurt. But thankfully I just finished here.”

Selma:“is there anywhere else we could lend a hand?”

Saria groans and repeats under her breath

say no please so no please say no….
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash sighs with smile under his helmet looking down at the streets littered with tools

“Alright Saria…if you clean that mess up we can take a break and do what ever you want to do.”

Saria looks up making her helmet retract revealing a smirk “Deal.”

She runs down building and quickly picks up the tools one by one

Selma:“That smirk scares me…”

Ash:“Any places still open anyways?”
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@AshTheHusky  
Drone: Uncustomized food points, mass produced goods stores, public transportation and circulation control, broadcasting relays of public music and televions, the waterpark of the public water distribution system…

Drone: Most facilities requiring no employee and little maintenance like balls fields are also of course open provided you bring your own equipment like balls. Which you can acquire or rent for free in our mass produced goods distribution centers upon presentation of a proof of citizenship or buy for a reasonable price if you are only a visitor in our civilization in these same points of distribution.

Drone: * with a little difference in it’s tone. * My this sounded technocratic, please forgive this artificial intelligence quirk.
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash sits there listening to the drone as Saria comes out of nowhere hopping on to his back grabbing the drone

Ash:“Gaaaah! Saria! Your way to old for this!”

He stumbles to catch his footing to keep them from falling to their doom

Saria:“Where is the nearest food point! I’m starving!”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide