The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

• It looks like a relatively ordinary grocery that also have some ready to eat options. It have a nice spot with tables and bench outside of it to go eat on on this beautiful day. *

@Nyanta Starhunt  
    Jak: They are great warriors, they can probably manage especially with Ruby and Yang by their side.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

• Tarquia’s favorite drink, Cosmic-Cola, sold at the price of it’s refundable cans, juices from common fruits and vegetables of the exterior systems of the galaxy with a little premium to cover the transports, ingredients offered for people fine with cooking on the spot in available oven. More convenient for you is the heated stall, where pre-made stuff are kept warm.

You aren’t there since long enough to know what everything is, a pot with little dots floating in, called a cils’ soup, orange mashed stuff that looks like carrots rolled into slices of what looks like ham, called Miss Hanylla’s roll, a name not even hinting about their content, nuggets of a white meat in a dark sauce. It seem like you will have to make a leap of fate in what you choose. There’s a signed saying “Everything in display is confirmed safely edible for every species inhabiting the exterior systems.” if this can be of any reassurance. *

@Nyanta Starhunt  
    Jak: I had too, I want to protect people you know, like Ruby or your mother.

OOC: And now what after this?
Background Pony #6823
@boz

Saria drools at all the food before taking one of each drink and heated food item

Ash:“Uhh…Saria we have to pay for that-”

She ignores Ashs warnings as she sets up two plates piled high with cils soup , hanylla rolls and white meat
boz

@AshTheHusky  
OOC: Well, like in the mass produced goods distributions center, it would be free with a proof of citizenship.

Voice coming out of another device: If you wish and have an account, auto-deduction can be performed to reduce the hassle of stopping to pay.
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Voice: You got to have the money you already own somewhere I can connect to any banking company in the exterior system that doesn’t belong to Olmerans or Vosendy which forbid direct transaction with me. But you can also have an account that I would manage yes.
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash:“Ooh….is that a problem?”

meanwhile up in orbit….

it’s all quiet…..then a large blue rift opens up letting a heavily damaged large frigate-ship slowly poke it’s bow through the rift quietly slipping through
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Voice: We could be open to, eventually, but it would need more agreement from my people to open trade and diplomacy with them. And this kind of relation with inner system societies worries our kind most of them time.

OOC: Would it looks like ships they’d have seen the last time you played ash among them?
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Voice: I’m sorry it was impossible to accommodate you.

Voice: We are currently detecting a ship with a similar sensor signature as those who followed you.
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash:“Ah it’s alright….”

He starts to walk away before stopping cold in his tracks slowly turning around

“Pardon?..”

The ship looks over the colony growing closer with each minute passing, it drifts infront of the sun leaving a large shadow over below….then its thrusters activate sending the carcass of a ship into the astmosophere leaving trails of smoke and debris from it’s damaged
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Voice: I have to call for the evacuation of this colony again, maybe permanently this time. I send every drones with combat capabilities I am connected to to investigate the ship.
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash:“Sorry bout this… we shouldn’t of come here again….”

The ship picks up speed as it starts nose diving in a zigzag like projectory causing areas of the ship to give out under heat causing debris to come crashing down onto the streets leaving a trail towards the landing bay/area seems it has no intention of a save landing
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Voice: While it’s a question the real Tarquian government should have handle. The braver part of me feel like abandoning you to whatever this ship and those who made it are wouldn’t have been the honorable thing to do. It’s not what would have make the highest chances of saving everyone, it’s not what our revolution was about. But perhaps you should leave now, and let the machines handle the battle. They are not important, my real intelligence is safely hosted in the headquarter back on our homeworld.
AshTheHusky

@Nyanta Starhunt

Ash was about to speak as a shadow of the frigate loomed over them giving him a good look of the ship before covering his head as debris falls from above around the food point

Saria:“Dad! Isn’t that a furry ship?!”

Ash:“No….Much worse….”

Then a faint blood-curdling screech is heard from above as 3 bodies fall towards the ground slamming into the top of vehicles and small buildings
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide