The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash stands there watching the ship for a second before Saria starts pulling him towards the tram

Saria:“Nows not the time to day-dream dad!”

The few bodies that landed around the food point fill the air with rot and decay as the stumble their way out of the buildings leaving a trail of blood some even crawling due to not having there lower half….then they attempt to pounce on any civilian they see no matter their condition swiping with there blade like arms sprouting from the living corpses shoulder blades
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

• The voice was true though when it said he was not defenseless. Butcher droids with their meat cutting device engage the bodies that landed with exactly the right weapons for the job. *
AshTheHusky

@boz

The meat cutters slice up the nercomorphs but one skitters off to chase civilians down allies

In the distance the ship slams right into the into the landing zone splitting in half as it drags across the ground before coming to a halt….
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash looks back to the dead necromorphs then back at the crashed frigate

Ash:“What have you done.”

Saria:“Whew! Lucky those drones came in!”

Suddenly a large explosion errupts from the back end of the frigate sending large chunks of debris towards the tram and the track ahead…

meanwhile at the crashsite

The area around the ship is covered in smoke and flames as echos of roars and snarls fill the air before hordes of different types of necromorphs that survived the crash jump from the hull breachs into the city followed by small crab-like creatures aiming to infect the dead civilians
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

• The tram derail off its electric rail. *

Voice: Combat ships are on their way. But we aren’t a war species.

OOC: In hindsight, the criminals would probably be more useful to handle the fighting. The first adviser and its platforms only have what civilians would have for the most part.
Background Pony #6823
@boz

Ash:“Incoming!”

Ash grabs hold onto the seat as well Saria but the derailment sends them tumbling around inside the tram before it comes to a stop

Saria:“Everyone okay?!”

Saria crawls over to Ash rolling him over as well checking on everyone else
boz

• There was just the other Tarquian girl you’ve seen before with you. *

Tarquian girl: I’m alright. But how will we get to spaceships now?

OOC: Wasn’t there a message about a logout bug being fixed a week or two ago?
AshTheHusky

@boz

(I think I’m being dumb and being logged out for inactivity)

Saria:“Uhhhh…. Dad will find a way right? Dad?”

Ash stood up and limbed out side to tram slowly recovering from the crash

Ash:“Selma get me the live feed from the area around the crash site*

Selma:“On it.”

She quickly begins to attempt access to the cameras around the crashsite

(You can do what ever you want here but I recommend having nercomophs attacking civs)
boz

@AshTheHusky  
OOC: Isn’t that up to you since you play them? I mean I’ll always try to defend civs with drones, that’s the first adviser duty, but if the necromorphs can fight hard enough to beat his mobile platforms at least in some district they could do it.
AshTheHusky

@boz

(True.)

Selma brings up them came to reveal a nercomorph horde charging down to streets jumping onto cars and civs as a few bat like creature with a large spike-like arm comes from its head climbs up walls before gliding onto unsupecting people stabbing the spike into their foreheads to begin turning them
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash stares at the camera feed as he is lost in his head reliving the same kind of events that took place on his home world

Saria:“Dad?….”

Ash:”not again…

Saria places her hand on his shoulder causing him to snap out of it

Ash:“Where can we find some weapons or military personnel?”
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Voice: Tarquian, like every exterior system species, pride itself in having reached a state of peaceful stability. You could only find weapons in police department or military equipment in official military facility, or use civilians tool as weapons. I’m sure plasma torches can be weaponized easily. However military reinforcement should be here in a timely manner though, their ships will have this kind of equipment.

Tarquian girl: You have what definitely looks like a battlesuit, don’t you have weapons on you?
Background Pony #6823
@boz

Ash:“We don’t have time to wait! The more people die the more stronger they become.”

Saria looks down at the kid

Saria:“These aren’t battlesuits….these and engineering RIGs designed for repairing things in space…”
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Voice: Everything is done to limits casualties. Every vehicle that can fly fly away packed at maximum capacity with people who will survive.

Tarquian girl: Thank you first adviser. I know you do your best as always.  
To Ash: Maybe we should escape too, they can’t kill anyone if we are all far away.
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash:“Thats a good idea….but if I know Necromorphs…..they move fast.”

As he says that multiple roars and screechs are heard down the street around the corner

Ash:“Everyone back to the tram and be silent.”
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Voice(silently enough): I can overload the rails on them if they are close, but I can only do it once per rail section cause it will fry the circuit permanently.
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash and Saria crouch down behind seats in the detailed tram as the horde of necromorphs swarm the streets in the area due to the sound of the derailment

Ash:“Saria close that door.”

Saria reach’s over silent forcing the door to close before seconds later a bloody foot steps infront of it

Selma:“Radar is going crazy!”

she whispers as the windows have shadows of the undead passing by them

Ash:“How close do they have to be?”
boz

@AshTheHusky  
OOC: Sorry about the delay.

Voice(Now in his suit for further stealth): 5-6 meters would be best. I have only a few drones left in the area too.

OOC: And I’ve thought of something since you had no clear quest in this beyond pulling necromorph, think you could make Ash and Saria go on a quest to find the other girl parents in this?
AshTheHusky

@boz

(It’s alright and good idea xD)

Ash:“damn….. don’t worry kid your gonna see your parents again.”

Saria:“where are they anyways?”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide