The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

AshTheHusky

@boz

Saria sighs with her head down “Can’t really argue with that…”

She begins jogging towards the tunnels before breaking the silence

Saria:“So… what do your parents look like?”
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@AshTheHusky  
Tarquian girl: My father have green feather like me and is bulky by Tarquian standards. My mother is purple but she dye her feather. Are you sure you don’T want to wait for your own father. We don’t abandon anyone here.

Voice: Indeed. Even though you walk if your only chance of survival was that I dispatch a metro car for you I’d be fine making 50 people wait to save you. Right now though these cars serve people who flee areas that are in more imminent danger than here.
AshTheHusky

@boz

Saria looks down before looking back

“Don’t worry…my dad is tougher than he looks. He will catch up following our scent.”

She begins pondering about having those 50 civilians wait but shakes her head at the thought

“No. I can walk don’t put those people in danger. The more nercomorphs there are the more dangerous it gets here.”
AshTheHusky

@boz

She sighs and starts running faster “How far away are we from that tram?”

(Don’t worry Ash will appear again but how fast do the trams move?)
AshTheHusky

@boz

(Shhhh just let Saria be on her own for a bit)

Saria:“If he runs with us then we may lead some of those things right towards the tram.”

She darts down the tunnel creating a distance from Ash

“So how far are we away from that tram?”
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: And the others didn’t follow them since the narrow tunnels would make it so only a few could attack them at a time and vastly limit the type of grimm that could attack them?
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Nyanta Starhunt  
@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Sigh.

@AshTheHusky  
OOC: So into the metro. Also. Saria have a suit the first adviser can talk in right?

And to be completely honest I’m not sure how to call the first adviser. He should definitely have a name, but it’s so much of a central figure for the specie I made it is a name I turned out too afraid of messing up to create.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide