The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@AshTheHusky  
OOC: Hmm. I’ll think more about him. Perhaps I could tell you his backstory until I come up with a name, it’s late to continue the story with an important scene and if there isn’t a long fight scene against necromorphs in the metro tunnels it wouldn’t be serious.

And thank for trying to help the other line, I don’t think this idea will be agreed to but it show you want to help stories work and I like that.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

OOC: Night.

And in case there’s more I might reply early tomorrow before starting to work to hopefully break this new blocking.
boz

@Nyanta Starhunt  
OOC: It’s going to be terrible for him to deal with the guilt of loosing Shifty that after but alright I suppose. But you gonna need to use something else than gas against him cause an air semblance is the direct counter to that.
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Tarquian girl: Hopefully this is safe here. And my name is * She made bird singing like sound like Swywvyli *. It’s equivalent in commonly pronounceable by other species is Suzy.
AshTheHusky

@boz

“Nice to meet you Suzy….My name is Saria.”

She walks up to the metro preparing to board

(Does that metro go above ground at any point?)
Background Pony #6823
@boz

Saria:“Annddd there’s no metro in….the metro.”

She silently twitchs underneath her helmet

“Thought you said you were gonna wait on us.”
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Voice: You need to cross two station and get out at the third, the water service station serving the water park and the centralized water distribution system of the city and the main spaceport station near which the ship full of these monsters crashed. I have closed the blast doors on the latter because the surface near it is heavily compromised by the creatures. After that you’ll be close to your destination and the studio.
AshTheHusky

@boz

Saria slowly slouchs over more and more as the AI gives her directions on how far she has to walk

“Well…..better start walking.”

Hopping down onto the tracks she darts off again down the tunnels

“Wait…so you run this entire colony by yourself?”
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Voice: I run most non-organic function in the Tarquian civilization indeed. As we speak, I keep handling the evacuation of the last few pocket of people in this colony and use the few industrial droids I could mobilize to fight in the worst zone to perform rescue mission such as your. But the systems under my supervision goes far beyond this world, I’m currently connected to the other planets of my people through the planetary relay.

I also run billions of other systems like the handling the street light on the homeworld but due to this colony exceptional situation those may currently suffer a slight lag as my main processor back in our homeworld currently perform the calculations required to come up with the plan that yield the higher probability of saving everybody.

Suzy: You didn’t learn about the first adviser in your time with us?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide