The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

Nyanta Starhunt
Thread Starter - Project NLR & SE Anime: Deluxe

Changlings~
@boz  
(Well heck dixnt mean to double send )

• shifty horn lights up and a rock flings at the evil ones head *

Well well well this one has fight! * it dashs towards jak *
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

OOC: The irony is that I actually liked the late 90s, early 2000 website fashion. But they were making way better designs back then than what we imagine it was like today.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Nyanta Starhunt  
OOC: Catch Shifty I guess.

Jak: Let him go! * He chase the mysterious man. *

OOC: By the way would Jak had been able to identify any feature on him or recognize his species?
AshTheHusky

@boz

“Interesting….so you called military forces in what is their ETA?”

Saria laughs nervously

“Pretty sure dad came here first…. didn’t end well.”

(Running out of ideas for this scene xD)
boz

OOC: Hi.

@AshTheHusky  
Voice: The closest are in orbit already, but I can’t just use the gun on the city. No one of my people should ever be killed or sacrifice by me.

OOC: Well Necromorph could cause trouble in the water service and create flooding in the metro. Or they could just attack more simply. Like I said, dark tunnels are a good place for a scene and this time Saria would be on her own. Necromorph should also maybe give a shot at breaking these blast door at the spaceport station. The first adviser and the Tarquians in general being how they are, a few survivor could push him into opening the blast doors regardless of the danger.

@Nyanta Starhunt  
  • He dash with winds on his back toward the yelling. *
AshTheHusky

@boz

Saria keeps running in the dark as the lights peaking through the slots from inside her helmet

“Couldn’t we go any other way than down here?….”

suddenly at the spaceport station the civilians inside would hear screeching echos on the other side of the the walls clawing at any door,window and vent they find smelling the fresh meat gathered up inside as on the inside the skittering of large to small claws on the metal are heard
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Voice: You could take side tunnels used for maintenance of water or electric distribution but the main transit tunnel is the one leading you the most directly to your destination. Warning, my extensive use of power overload against the monsters made me loose sensors on a little part of the way ahead. I can only see through a metro car traveling in the opposite direction as you.  

• They run for their life, the first adviser AI help by overloading the power-grid there and cause fire behind them. *
AshTheHusky

@boz

“Oh great……”

She runs for a while longer before a loud screech is heard from behind and infront echoing around her

“Shit!…..Okay. stay calm kid.”

Saria is obviously the one that needs to stay calm as she rapidly looks infront and behind each time a screech is getting closer every second

At first the smaller ones such as Swarmers and Infectors slipping through small slices in the vents and doors….but eventually some of the larger one like Slashers use their talon-like arms to push open the doors charging the inferno!

Most of them get halted by them flames….then figures are seen stumbling out of the fire caring not for pain but driven by hunger
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Voice: Be reassure that I watch your back and no threat is detected behind you.

Suzy: I’ll help you. * You then hear a little bit of signing like when she said her name in her language as she seem to focus on the tunnel ahead. *  

• The people run in the metro car waiting for them. Some supplies also transit there sometime and the first adviser had a forklift to take control of. He wait for his moment and use it to ram one of the larger creature to impale it with the right side of the fork and pin it against a wall in order to buy time for his organic civilians. *
AshTheHusky

@boz

Saria nods and takes deep breath….soon four sets of glowing blood-shot eyes filled with hunger appear in the darkness as four Hunters appear on both sides of the tunnels

the Slasher gets the fork through it stomach slamming into the wall almost splitting the rotten corpse in half before continuing to slash at the air

Suddenly more Slashers arrive fresh from the blaze still on fire with most of their skeleton peaking out before quickly charging the transit pouncing on anyone in range
boz

@AshTheHusky  
OOC: Any other things that could be detected by Suzy. Her signing actually allow her to see the tunnels very well as her kind is capable of echolocation like bats.  

• Luckily for them they are kind of a fast specie but they have a slower elderly and the metro car wait even for him. *
AshTheHusky

@boz

(Nah nothing else but those things)

A infector leaps down from the ceiling attempting to land onto the elders back stabbing at his head with its spike
boz

OOC: Anything she could do you think?  

• One of the other was trying to help him, but upon seeing the head beind stabbed had to pull back. *

OOC: And I’ll leave a little on this.
AshTheHusky

@boz

(Maybe watch attacks from behind I think?)

They charge at Saria with bloodlust filling their empty minds as she steps back to dodge a few large swipes while the two behind raise their arms for a downward slash

The elder head begins to sprout a second face underneath his/her soon before breaking open aswell two arms sprout from their shoulder blades Instantly swiping at the one who tried to help
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide