The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash turns around quickly grabbing the smugglers gun before rolling out of blast area

The Nercomorphs rotten flesh gets burned off only leaving deformed skeletons stumbling out the other side of the flames
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: It’s gold coins with gems of different values on each faces to mark different values. It would probably worth well over 1500 dollars to humans from the material it is made from. Though in tunnel it would be considered ordinary, a day’s worth of salary on a well paying job.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: It was rather ambiguous and really it doesn’t compare so I don’t know how I could have answered.

Diamond dog: You have my word and really I can see it wouldn’t be safe to fool you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide