The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Alright, you?
Yes, but wouldn’t that be something that could easily escalate beyond what she intends it to? Smoke would, as was said, already mean the borderline of a fire, so it would justify a immediate reaction to stop it from getting to the point of a fire and what could come after that.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz
OOC: I mean, it’s a battery meant to run a cargo train hauling weapons and ammo right? So it likely weighs several tons. Picture the kind of boom that would make, next to a mobile ammo dump, if it got overloaded to the point of catching fire.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Well, its ammo for magnetic weapons so it’s not really that bad if the ammo caught fire but I guess I can go with that. And since there’s edit here I went with that, see the last post on the previous page.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Depend, they wouldn’t absolutely need to be delivered together. And even then, the train engine compartment isn’t right next to those cargo car, else the diversion would be pointless because the crew would still be around the objective.
But the post should be fine now either way.
MarauderPilot

@boz
Penny: I believe the personnel should be preoccupied now, though we might wish to hurry in case they either finish sooner then expected, or are not as successful as i calculated that they would be.
boz

@MarauderPilot
* They slip into the last car unnoticed and walked to the center cargo area to open a crate. After having opened it they see a lot of long weapon, like the sniper’s one, mainly small but also another long machine gun that might remind of an anti-air. *
Max: An odd choice of model for a diamond dog underground defense garrison.
Jak: For someone not exactly pro in guns can you explain?
Max: Those are very unusually good weapons, not exceptional in quality I mean, there’s plenty good quality weapons down here since the technological leap, but those are good in an unusual context, long range fight. Not that they can’t be good in defending a tunnel, but they’d be a bit encumbering for the job and overkill in accuracy.
Jade: But I think there’s no need to point out that fighting flying beings out in the open is most certainly a long distance fight.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Between these two I’d guess they’d be closer to the 38 for the rate of fire but really they’re far from both. Their inspiration are the anti-air they deployed to fight the darts in the first battle to defend Atlantis in Stargate if you remember that.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: I think i recall some clips of it at least.
Penny: Hmmm, with the design of the weapons they might be meant to help deal with hordes of grimm charging down tunnels, a rapid fire, armor piercing weapon could effectively take down both small and larger creatures thanks to a balance of hitting power and rate of fire mixed with the ability for one shell to pierce and kill multiple grimm before losing effective kinetic energy levels.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Yeah, but I’d still call it like that. And it’s fitting for diamond dog who have a very primitive conception of air combat compare to other fields of knowledge because they are an underground civilization so have a lot of catching up to do. Like how they created ion engine for their aircrafts, but are still in a mindset that more wings is good and made a triplane design.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide