The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Okay how did it make him think that? I don’t think the RWBY group has ever been there, much less in a big way, i figured it would be a reasonable explanation for rumors and reports of what they’ve done underground to reach the ears of someone higher up in the Canterlot social strata.
But anyways, it’s getting late, so im going to head off.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: They never went there, but the Electrician don’t know that. It’s based on the reasoning someone who don’t know what team RWBY was up to after Arlon might have.
And bye. I think I’ll leave on this too.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

OOC: I’m going to be slow today until late but I still wanted to post early to show my presence and see if there’s more than one person today since it’s a weekend day.
@14Fan
* Since Spike did a good job melting the base and because it isn’t fixed on the top to the ceiling that was enough to make the column fall. Twilight turned off her shield once more to let it pass and looked really relived to do so, she’s really at her limit with that spell. But not all is bad news cause that column hit, and it hit on the golem that didn’t lost an arm yet leaving you with only the weakest of your opponent to confront. *
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
Twilight: I’ll have to go physical on it but I can. It’s the weak one.
* She cast another of her magic shot with the power she had left, it’s much easier than the shield. Not mean to hurt the remaining golem but to blind it a moment while she run toward it. It braced itself for her attack but at the last moment before contact she jump and used her wing to fly over it and attack from behind. Her kick damaged the join between its legs and his main body. He turned around to confront her but she ran around him too and stay in its back. *
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
* That was just a little hit but it was turning around and already damage so it turned out enough to topple it. It felt and its back and launched some shard as she was done toward you. At this range it’s almost impossible to dodge them. *
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
* Twilight managed to break its lower half, leaving it legless and with only an arm, she then grab you and pull you away to the cover. *
Twilight: We should be safe now, even if it still function there’s no way it could harm us in its state.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: Don’t even bother. 2’s more than enough…
He just lied there, mostly motionless but not unconscious.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
Twilight: Didn’t you come in Ponyville for convalescence in the first place? I’m sorry, this fight must have messed up everything the Canterlot doctors did for you.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: Don’t apologize. It’s not your fault. Do you mind if I just say at your castle until I can walk again?
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: I don’t even know anymore but can we go inside. I’m tired, my wings’ throbbin’, and I gotta go to the bathroom again.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide