The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@AshTheHusky  
Tarquian girl: In the Illona apartment block, a few district south.

Voice: Residential areas are evacuating well but I must inform you that my observation system have detected them elsewhere. They moved out to attend a television show with public and get down another tram like this one close to the community studio. It is far east of here near the planetary relay.

OOC: I’d make it appear on your map but this is a text medium.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

OOC: Hi everyone.

@Nyanta Starhunt  
OOC: Yeah, I expected that. He was just saying this to show his lack of knowledge about “by what” he would be attack. And it was a little filler.
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash sighs looking at the girl and then at the necromorphs….the repeats for a few seconds

Saria:“Dad….we are helping her.”

Ash:“Do you see how many are out there?”

Saria:“Well this is your thing right? Go in guns blazing!”

Selma:“She has a point…”

Ash sags down knowing its very true before standing up

“Alright….Saria you take the girl I’ll make a distraction.”
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash:“Selma.”

Selma:“Based on how many there are….and how many weapons there are.”

She says that as Ash picks up a damaged panel and pulls out a small pipe from it’s socket

Selma:”……..What do you think his chances are?”
boz

@Nyanta Starhunt  
Jak: A test subject? What are you? I’m not giving him.

@AshTheHusky  
Voice: My information bank is not complete enough to evaluate this individual perfectly. But from a quick extrapolation based on how well it goes when he perform technical maintenance I’m afraid I must answer “low”. I have no way to stop you from risking your live, but my personal beliefs tell me to advise you against it.
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash Saria and Selma let out small sigh in sync….then Ash stands up walking towards the door looking back at Saria seeing her put the kid on her back beginning to find another exit

Ash:“See you soon.”

Taking a deep breath he pushs the doors apart to look out into the city quickly being spotted by three necromorph standing a stones throw away from the tram as they lock their blood shot eyes on to his figure quickly letting out a screech alerting the others
AshTheHusky

@boz

Ash let’s out snarl from his helmet charging a necromorph as it swings it’s sythe-like arms but gets caught inside the panel he holds

Ash:“Gotcha.”

He twirls the panel a full 180 forcing the corpse to spin with it before Ash brings the pipe down on the joint of the sythe breaking it off and smacking it’s head in with the pipe with juicy Crack as it slowly falls over

Ash uses his thrusters push himself into the air a few feet before coming down onto it’s heads with a heavy steel boot splattering it’s blood on his front and helmet

Ash:“One down….”

Selma:“two to go….”

Saria jumps out of the trams window before bolting full speed heading east as she looks back watching Ash for second then quickly looking infront of her

Saria:“you’ll see you’re parents soon kid.”
boz

@AshTheHusky  
Voice: You are oddly good with fighting skills compare to what I’ve seen before. It’s those inner system skillset for you I suppose.

Tarquian girl: But your father?
AshTheHusky

@boz

Selma:“We know a thing or two bout fighting these things…”

Ash tips the talon from the panel tossing it into the air before activating his kinesis as blue electricity-like tendrils form from his hand around the spike propelling towards the 2nd corpses chest impaling it into a wall

Saria:“He’ll be fine…..now which way do we need to go?”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide