The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Yeah, though the net died. And now i’ve been told we’ve got a derecho heading our way that’ll be hitting around midnight if it doesn’t die down first.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Like you said, a space line. Eventually we could bring back more, maybe even have more serious other players, have you continue that last thing you started with Cerebrate and have a lot of stuff going on, but breathing back life into a space line first seems like a good start.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Silence would seem like the most obvious choice if we were to revive an old one, Hardship was in another galaxy talking to characters played by LunarGhostRedMoon. But we could have something else too.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: I think the healthiest way to pull that would probably be back to the beginning of the little secret lab within the secret medical lab. Where the Asconians experimented on their aliens visitors in secret even though they are officially at peace.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: So the scene we start back would be Silence and his team(Sean and a few soldiers + the olmeran and I don’t remember if the monk was there) seeing the lab where the alien subject are held to be experimented on by the Asconians for who they are still relatively new as their first contact was only about 20-25 years ago.

Sean: … I don’t think our space allies would like to hear about that place.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Yeah. Actually they had passed that point the last time we were on that story I think but what happened after is too blurry in my mind and something with Thanotos happened too so I thought restarting from the moment where they just left the secret elevator to find it was for the best.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Bringing in a secrete weapon of some kind that punched through Silence’s shields and armor in one shot with no warning like a power flare or flash of light or anything like that.

Silence: That would be putting it mildly i believe.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Yeah, and that was beyond anything anyone else in that story made. Though I must admit I’m still guilty on my side of thinking that rampancy inducing weapon was a good idea.

• The team stare at the row of test tube made with the preservation technology that the Vilnavians had already developed before the first contact, the various aliens floating inside them sometime still alive. Some may even be better off there judging by their wound, on the terminals next to them are some info on their stories. Most have been captured by the side of the planetary war they didn’t supported. *

Soldier to Sean: What should we do about this sir. Do we have to protect the secret that our two aliens guests have seen.

Sean: No. I’ll take it upon myself. We stay loyal to Silence who helped us.

Soldier: I guess, there’s no forerunner in those tube and they are on our side. But the Olmeran?

Olmeran: Even him. He’s in this with us now.

Soldier: Ok, I suppose but we’ll have to tell commander Ethan.

Sean: Did they even discovered anything here?

Soldier: I’ve checked a couple of logs, it seem this place main experiment was about finding the source of the alien intelligence, what chemicals could be used against Olmerans, and technological info. They interrogated some too, in hope to find some heavy secret they would have been keeping from us, but it turned out to be pretty pointless and all they said was informations confirmed by the people from us who’ve been taken to visit the aliens world and came back to tell us about it.

Sean: What technological info did they get?

Soldier: Mostly random pieces because they never caught an engineer, they were hoping to “complete the puzzle” eventually from the various pieces know by regular soldiers…

Olmeran * Arrive in front of a tank and look it up with a face of amazement * : Regular soldiers…

Edit OOC: I have to go. Bye.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Yeah, I admit too that this is still quite rusty on me and maybe both of us but eventually I’ll have some free days and after a little while a better flow will come up. Anyway it’s late now so I’m not going to continue right now but we might have a few more post tomorrow. Night.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide