The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

OOC: Alright. So I suppose with how your main team work the first thing the fort garrison should detect are airship signature.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Considering Doc’s main origin I wish I had a Sonic universe flavored AA gun to use as base, but I couldn’t find any(How can he not have made anything aimed at shooting down tails’ plane in all these years?). So anyway since 88s would be clearly unfit for the task I’ll go with something more like Goalkeeper.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Yeah the thing is Gau-8s(What the Goalkeeper uses) are still 30mm miniguns, so those would still shred pelicans and likely even shielded covenant craft so that would either be a ground assault, or some close support from starships.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Not really but this fortress is in a pretty remote location and your base is on another continent. But if you say your team could make it trough some jungle first to remain undetected longer I’d be fine with it.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

• One warm, humid day past the donkey(Right?) jungles a group of pelicans and phantoms fly along close to the ground as they head towards a rail depot. Several carrying armored vehicles from the respective dropships orgins, slowing down and lowering towards the ground as they get close to the edge of the cannons estimated ranges with several relatively light thuds sounding out as the vehicles are released from their clamps and land on the ground. *
boz

• The nearby fortress detect their arrival and man their defense, but so far from anything cannot call reinforcement close enough to come to their rescue. A train that stopped there to resupply is also beginning its refueling in coal. *
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: With their good position I’d say something around 2km for the heavy machineguns but the accuracy should be crap at this distance.
And I’m getting tired so I’m going to leave on this. But at least something started this time so hopefully unless I’m stuck again we should be able to have something to keep going with tomorrow. Night.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Been better. Finally got the build time that at least gave a chance for a character i’ve been trying to get back for over a year now in AL since my original account was lost when my first tablet was fried by a pipe bursting while i was sleeping. But the net went screwy just as i was trying to claim the result to see if i actually got her, leading to me loosing that result but getting the currency back, And when i tried again i got one of the one star characters instead.
And my laptop’s hardrive broke, basically completely so i probably lost everything on there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide