The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Fancy can probably provide the boat or they could take a tunnel to the donkey and make the rest by foot. Hey, perhaps this way we could make them meet you at the Crete’s border fortress if we skip that battle there.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I’d swear Xeno had a friend who was also working for Fancy but I completely failed to find it. If Xeno had to pic a companion for his quest, so I’d have a char to talk to him on the way, is there anyone among the people he know he would think about?
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Well there would be my main’s team plus their other friends like the tank crew, Trixie, Honey(That pony who spied on your team), the other would be gone I think. If I had to suggest some I’d say Pix or Honey would be good choice, Pix is a changeling so he can fit a little with Xeno, and Honey had the benefit of having visited Sharp’s base before and would know the place to some extend.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Part of me wants to say Home because of there having been a Aliens/X-Men Evolutions fic i really liked as a kid where the friendly xeno there was called Home, but im not sure.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide