The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
Boz: People who can ask question in Crete without getting a squad of guard bots called for a start. Now that I think about this, there A mare who had once worked for Robotpony indirectly. Unlike me I don’t think she had ever been really outed as a deserter so she might be welcomed in Crete if she pretend she had been kept captured in Zegypt all this time.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
Boz: I don’t think so considering she spared on of these god. She seem to regret it sometime but since I also know them I understand her feelings cause they can be really insufferable. But loyalty to Sharp, no I don’t think she have any or even had to begin with. She was only in it to avenge her brother who we got out of the afterlife anyway.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Likely a lot since we went to the Chaos zone to get there in the first place. I should check it out but he might even have went there with the team back then.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Boz: And they are pretty helpful without trouble. Though I must admit I never really dug on Fareyes minotaur heritage. He might have family there he haven’t seen in a while.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Who would he want to meet first. Also, what about his name, should we try to have a scene for that next.
And it’s getting late so I’m going to leave on this. Night.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Which do you think might be best?
As for the name, im really not sure, i usually just take a name from a character in something that’s not being used, or use a generator.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Well pure pragmatism would call for the Minotaur because that’s one who know can pass for a local and would have another advantage over the changeling by having some knowledge of the country he’s going to.
Ah, I thought there was suppose to be a scene about naming him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide