The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Found out basically all of Crunchyroll’s new stuff going forwards(Since awhile ago actually) is going to be permanently premium only with only a few shows getting a few episodes free, both sub and dub. And the one i was most excited for, DAL’s fourth season, is on the list of ones that don’t even get a few free episodes.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Ah. Yeah, it’s pretty sad. They hinted that it’d turn like that a while ago though. Hopefully you’ll find what you want elsewhere. Even youtube have some full series sometime.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Yeah maybe. I had pretty good experiences from when I looked for show on youtube personally to be honest I remember a time when I would have dismissed the idea of looking there too but there seem to be more stuff lately. But hopefully for you there’ll be some successors to crunchyroll and funimation now that they took that path.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Not really. Was there any event in the shows? Or even just an occasion where a damaged weapons would have had an accident.
And it’s getting late so I’m going to leave on this for today. Maybe I’ll have something tomorrow if we continue that. Night.
boz

OOC: Hi.
And I think I got something. A boot infused with ice dust to create an effect allowing to wearer to move by skating on ice contantly created in front of them. But they also encased the feet put in them in ice cubes.
Edit: I’m not really feeling it that much today so I’ll try to be there and continue if you come, but I can tell for sure if I’ll be on by the time you get here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide