The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Fairly good actually, 4.0 of the OWB mod for HOI4 just came out. Oh it’s going to be nice to finally have the Western BOS be fully playable again.
You?
And do you have a preference?
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
Guest: Ok that sound pretty bad.
Guests2: It looks like a cartoon effect though. Might have been a little funny.
* As they talked even more people got in. *
Boz: My, we’ll be full for the first time in a long while, the first time since the ponies moved back to the surface.
* Talking to Xeno * Good thing it happen as you’re here cause you’ll be able to report to Fancy that I’m doing super great with keeping vacancy low.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
Guest2: What would be a funny dust story then? Surely something amusing happened with that at some point.
Boz: Well he bought that place. Sure back when I was doing some resistance for Equestria he gave it to me so I could use it as base, but now that this is over he’d be justified to expect some income out of it. At least to refund him for purchasing it in the first place.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Boz: 6 months probably. But before that most place was occupied by my friends who weren’t charged.
OOC: I have very little sense of the passing of time IC on this so it’s mostly a guess. And it’s getting late so I’m going to leave on this. Night.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Boz: Quite affordable actually cause here power is free now and that brought down the price of many commodity along with it. There’s the food, the few staff member weren’t replaced by friends, fixing stuff, water. between 2500 - 5000 per month depending of how much we need.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide