The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

OOC: Hi.
And I was thinking about that path this morning and just realized that actually with how Doc made Manehattan in the south on the surface, the Crossroad city - Arlon line should actually be the one leading to the tunnel to Gryphonia, so that path would be explored already expect for that one outpost beyond the oceanic tunnel.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Yeah, no there’s no problem with the flow or what we do. I meant, to rectify the logic of the map and the train line because I realized that the connection to gryphonia was actually around Arlon instead of a completely new set of cities.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Ok. I suppose I could always pull something by saying another line goes further south than the Arlon’s one. Unless they could be interested in going back there or anywhere else on that line before going to the gryphonia outpost. In which case I could edit my previous posts accordingly.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: New set? What?
Okay, where were they planning to go that was said to have that connection? Im talking about them heading there still and it having said connection.
And i realized i got distracted there, my original idea was them heading to the city and helping the people there out with the problems that come with bordering a as you said rogue state.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: They were planning to go to the little town under Gryphonia, beyond an oceanic tunnel, the place neighboring the rogue state+Robotpony’s land. That would be the town with the border problems of your idea.
And I wasn’t questioning going to the Gryphonia bordering outpost town, I said it was fine and that there was no problem with that, it is their destination either way. The question was about the cites they would go through on their way to that place. Whether it would be a new set of different cities or the ones they already visited on the line to Arlon.
Cause at first I though it would be new places, to bring back the exploring bit of that story like when it begun, but I realized thinking about the map that the general way before leaving the continent would make Arlon a suitable place to begin the oceanic tunnel going to the underground of Gryphonia.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Okay, im starting to get the feeling again that im being intentionally misunderstood. I’ll say it again. That, is, what, im, talking about. The city, that they would be going to, to actually get to the island you said the town would be on, should they go that way.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Ok. While you’re still missing the point I think I can extrapolate what you would have answered if you had understood from your answers. But anyway that would be for another day cause it’s late and I was already feeling pretty bad today but pushed myself to not waste another day. And probably not for the next few days either cause my mood for this took a serious hit and I’ll take the time for it to recover. Night.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide