The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Alright.
* They get on board their cars. *
Jak: I think I was even missing living in train.
Liala: It’s kind of like a land cruise when you think about it.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
Liala: * chuckle * It’s not tomorrow that we’ll see air travel be common place for our kind. * They gather in the common room after having moved their stuff in their own cabin. Then they felt the train going in motion. *
Jade: Our of curiosity, what are you expecting to do about those weapons assuming you find the whole story behind them?
boz

OOC: No mention of them being stolen. They were sold, but the deal wasn’t advertised much.
Jade: Ah. Because if it’s the gryphons rebels, you seem more like the kind to pick their side.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: It would be legal, but they keep it as low profile as possible to avoid eventual retaliation or utimatum to cease trade from the gryphons royalist factions.
Jade: I know their general history even though gryphons and diamond dogs rarely mix.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Jade: The most important gryphon rebel faction is the gryphons’ democratic front which have for official goal to establish a full democracy within the border of the gryphon kingdom. As far as we knew in Corund this was their true goal so we were hostile toward them because Corund itself was an absolute monarchy from Shankar’s family. It gain importance after a long period of clam where most gryphon where fine with the royal power because of the decision of the last king to engage in a war against the donkeys.
Most gryphons at the time though the idea was crazy, especially when he waged campaign into a desert in their country instead of blitzing the west coast which would have been more strategic. Even people close to the king and nobility believe he was actually afflicted with some sort of dementia that make him do that. But it was an absolute monarchy with no counter power so they went along. No need to said it created a lot of tension, with many saying there should at least be some sort of destitution mechanism.
After his assassination the campaign against the donkey’s country was called off, but the rebellion remain and gained several members who were veterans of this campaign.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Jade got her intel while in Corund’s forces so she give a point of view from Corund’s leadership. They didn’t liked what those rebels stand for because Corund was a tyranny itself and enforced absolute power but they weren’t going out of their way to fight them. Corund position is merely a political posture and was added to the post because it was relevant regarding the speaker(Jade) backstory.
Diamond dogs and gryphons generally don’t like each others anyway. But those rebels make an exception to this because DDs makes the best weapon in equestria that money can buy and don’t require using mutagens.
And sorry to cut this short without going deeper on that as I should cause as you know I always really want to go on but the tiredness is really crushing on me right now so I’m going to leave for the night on this.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Jade: Hey I’m only telling Corund perspective. You can surely guess they were not that open to exterior points of view there. I don’t think there’s potential conflict between gryphons rebels and our civilization as a whole. And even the royalist, they might get mad and attack just the outpost under their archipelagos to stop shipment of guns to rebels but they wouldn’t do something as mad as engaging with us as a whole.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide