The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
Blake: Hmm, have there ever been reports of convoys going missing?
OOC: Sorry if that doesn’t work, but it’s the only thing that comes to mind.
And the net is acting up again, so with how it’s been it’s probably going to go out for awhile.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz
Blake: Hmm, have there ever been reports of convoys going missing?
OOC: Sorry if that doesn’t work, but it’s the only thing that comes to mind.
And the net is acting up again, so with how it’s been it’s probably going to go out for awhile.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
Jade: No, but there’s an oddly high number of accidents for a line that is supposed to be almost abandoned.
Jak: Hey look I think there’s one of those weapon shipment rolling right next to us.
* He point out in the window and another train is going on the line next to the one their are one. The cars on it are marked with the name Stoneway which is the city where tanks artillery pieces are produced. *
Jak: Sure it’s not written weapons on it, but I can hardly see why a car from Stoneway would go in this direction.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
Jade: The only other thing it this direction is NOD territory. I don’t think they’d buy that from us considering what they can produce themselves.
Max: It could be a deployment of those artillery too for our own purpose.
Jade: That would be plausible. It would be easy to ask any guard there about it and confirm this theory.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Max: Probably not. It’s not like we invade people, right now the biggest struggles is defending against monsters. Telling people around about those deployments would be a good idea to improve their sense of security and reinforce the impression that we do something about that.
boz

OOC: I tried holding on again today but I really gotta go before staying late like that screw my sleep too badly once more. Night.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Oh, sorry that one’s on me, got caught up in the start of a line with someone else.
Blake: Remnant is proof that people don’t always come together completely in the face of a common enemy.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Oh, sorry that one’s on me, got caught up in the start of a line with someone else.
Blake: Remnant is proof that people don’t always come together completely in the face of a common enemy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide