The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: They can just tell her she’s too rushing. That answer wasn’t me saying getting into the camera wasn’t a good idea, it was her pushing for more immediate action.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
Liala: We can kind of already see there’s just one guy but ok check the cameras.
* There’s actually only 3 cameras on board, one in each car, but it was worth it to check. The inner layout of those car are mixed with cabin rooms on each ends and a cargo zone in the middle making it so the regular entrances always run into people wandering around. They gonna need a better diversion that something that can only lure one away to empty at least one of these car to check its cargo. As for the cargo that could be seen on camera, there’s only crates with text too hard to be read on the image quality and the crates distance from the cameras. Penny can only see that these are pretty larges crates. *
OOC: And it’s getting late so I’m going to leave on this. Night.
boz

OOC: On the train itself like Jade say it’s mostly communication devices. Nearby, the station recharge system, which could overload a train but that’s probably more damage than you wish to cause, the towing mechanism that can pull train into storage hangars are well as the crane to load containers. It’s a big crane with an electromagnet that hover over the rail and a cargo area further down the deck.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Thinking back about it, I guess she could control how much power over the safety threshold she send to limit it to what she want. But either way the train would have to undergo repairs before going on.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I don’t think panic would occur for anything less than a fire so it will be that.
* The overloaded engine eventually start smoking and its smoke got out from its power compartment. The driver immediately notice it and called for help. A moment later the people from the cargo cars got out with the fire extinguisher(They’d still take it in case things get worse) they were able to find on board and start working stabilizing the battery. *
MAx: Great. But you should hurry before deal with that, manually cutting power connections can’t be that hard.
OOC: And it’s getting late for me. Night.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide