The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@14Fan
Twilight: Pegasi have legs. Anyway we gotta do something. Think you could at least buck things their way if I toss them at you. You must at least know how to buck apple trees.
@MarauderPilot
OOC: Sure. My last answer is this.
@MarauderPilot
Electrician: In a train.
OOC: Yeah I think I’ll leave too.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: I do but usually my sister handles that. What I’m saying is… we’ll imagine you lost your horn and wings.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@14Fan
Spike: Could you do even a little push?
@MarauderPilot
Electrician: Odd that you seem to know. I don’t remember the case having made the paper cause as far as I know it wasn’t officially reported.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
Spike: The idea is that I will make the bottom of a column melt and then we could make it fall on one of them.
OOC: I’ll let you decide if pushing that column is too much for your char. If so, Twilight will handle it.
@MarauderPilot
Electrician: You know that there was no hard feelings between us at the end right.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
OOC: Ok.
* Twilight keep her shield up to slow them while they do that, as she did while they talked, and she look really exhausted from this. Spike do his best to make the bottom of the column melt and make it easy to push. *
Spike: Do it as soon as you feel I’ve soften it enough.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide