The "Looking for RP Partners" thread [SFW]

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
Anyone interested in doing a SFW Choose Your Own Ending role play with our own episodes, characters, and endings? OCs welcome with my approval. It’s EG btw.
Posted Report
Raduga
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Would happy for RP of Hogwarts-style at Celestia’s academy for unicorns.
I also would enjoy to RP the next generation of the mane six/their period
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

I want to do a slice of life or adventure RP with characters from both G5 and G4, also with an OC.
I don’t do anything NSFW, dirty or gorey Keep everything family-friendly, please. A bit of blood is fine, as long as it’s a reasonable. Like a character gets cut and has a wound
I don’t really care for romance, nothing wrong with it, just not interested at the moment. So please don’t have romance to be the focus.
No rape at any cost. No exceptions to this rule. Unless it’s part of your OC’s backstory. But it must be treated seriously and responsibly. Same with suicide, must be treated respectfully and seriously. But I’ll allow it to happen if it happened in a timeskip and not onscreen
Also, I don’t want any demons, devils or such in the plot
I do have a slight idea for the plot. Well, two plot ideas actually. But we don’t have to do either
Bacon26
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Fluttershy is best pony
Anyone down with having a rp session about me (human) and Fluttershy living together and being in a cute romantic relationship?
I just really wish I could talk to her right now. I’d prefer to keep it SFW.
Background Pony #3BB6
@Bacon26
would Fluttershy be pony or also human?
Also would the RP be first person or third person perspective?
Jewellier
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Gigachad theme plays*
Would anypony like to roleplay some silly stuff, with this april fools’ confrontation of lunar and solar subjects as a theme?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide