Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dave33333 in topic The Post-Apocalyptic World (NSFW, Anthro, Grimdark)

Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
This is a fresh idea, and... Since the Crime Spree reboot flunked (I actually didn't expect that.), I have prepared the back up thread, if this fails, welp, I'll wait till January.

--

_

July 8th, 2035_

The dark, rampant streets of the former country known as Equestria. The remains of buildings and ponies lie everywhere. And few survivors remain.

20 years ago, Equestrian magic broke out, and caused catastrophic consequences. In the breakout, decease spread, ones we haven't seen in years, and the dead rose from the grave. This was a dark time. And is still a dark time to be in...

There are those who rise to fight, others to survive as long as they can, they control their fate...

Name:

G
ender:

Species:

Appearance:

Cutie Mark:

Weapon:

Notes:
No reason given
Edited by Dave33333
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
This is a fresh idea, and... Since the Crime Spree reboot flunked (I actually didn't expect that.), I have prepared the back up thread, if this fails, welp, I'll wait till January.

--

_July 8th, 2035_

The dark, rampant streets of the former country known as Equestria. The remains of buildings and ponies lie everywhere. And few survivors remain.

20 years ago, Equestrian magic broke out, and caused catastrophic consequences. In the breakout, decease spread, ones we haven't seen in years, and the dead rose from the grave. This was a dark time. And is still a dark time to be in...

There are those who rise to fight, others to survive as long as they can, they control their fate...

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Cutie Mark:
Weapon:
Notes:
No reason given
Edited by Dave33333