The Post-Apocalyptic World (NSFW, Anthro, Grimdark)

Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@Cerebrate19  
(I’m not in any shape or form to deal with you right now. I’ve been talking to people on discord and this just gives them the heads up to where the thread is.)

(So I might just get this going again. Because I’m struggling to get ANYTHING done for the past two weeks., now I can get the ball back and rolling.
Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
(@Dave33333  
@Cerebrate19  
Dave33333 said to come in here and try to phrase him clearly.

It’s crazy hot right now where Dave33333 is, and he doesn’t have a working air conditioner. So, the heat’s frying his brain. Heat is known to do that. So, he made a post that read:  
(Bump)
Not realizing that it wouldn’t really amount to anything. And then he lashed out at you, Cerebrate19. He’s just not thinking straight. I know he didn’t mean to do that.)
Dave33333
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.

Undesirable
@Cerebrate19  
(Then why were you talking to me? Now that is a good question. Because it seems like you wanted nothing to do with me two weeks ago. Y’know leaving the server, unfriending me from Discord. Now lemme make something clear, I’m more pissed off about THAT then the fact my other thread is dead. I mean… You just make it look like you have a dislike for me. Because you made a good effort to come off as a dick as of late. And saying that makes me feel so much better, even if you don’t read it.)

(Take at as me being dramatic if you want, I’m just speaking my mind. At least I tried.)
Dave33333

Undesirable
@Cerebrate19  
(For the record, Cere, you left without reason and I wanted answers why. You did the same thing 3 times before, I believe. Disappear, then I gotta contact you, then we argue, then we make compromise, and we did this shit over and over again. That was what was repetitive for me, and I was fucking sick of it. It was to the point I was just doing what you want to make sure you stay because that was my last thread. I had to change ideas and such to make sure you didn’t leave, I performed borderline asskissing just to make sure I could keep it going, which leads to shit I didn’t WANT to happen, but let it happen because I didn’t want to argue and kill it. Yet even then, kissing your ass and making just dealing with things I didn’t want, but said nothing about, wasn’t enough for you. It’s always something with you, and I tried with all my patience and time to make sure I could keep it going. Then again, by the time it was nearing the end, it was hell for me, because I didn’t have enough creative freedom at this point to do a few new things. I surrendered that, so I could keep going, and look where it lead.)

(One more note, there was no way in hell I was planning to approach in you DMs or Derpibooru PM on this crap, so get that out of your head.)
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Dave33333  
(look, had you told me at the start that the thread was only for exploring new perversions i would have never joined it in the first place, we have done nothing BUT ERP at YOUR insistence the whole time and i told you multiple times that that was the problem because it lacked interactivity and basically made every other player leave, i stuck around because i thought the idea was good and i tried to steer it back towards that good idea, the stoy, in case you remember such a thing exists in RP, but you always looped back to the next fetish and finally i had enough, that’S why i left, then when you insisted on being a pest about it i cut all other contact, so it’s nice to see that you’re not blaming yourself, but sad to see you built up a fantasy for it.)
Dave33333

Undesirable
looped back to the next fetish and finally i had enough, that’S why i left,

(I sat on that for a while. Before I tackle any other argument in your post, I’m gonna ask one question.)

(Did you seriously believe this post had any connection to a sexual fetish?)
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@Dave33333  
(do you think i’m a goldfish? that i only refer to your latest post in everyting i do? that i forget the whole rest of the thead as soon as it’s not the same page anymore?)
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Dave33333  
(no.)

(and to be honest th other reason i left was that dono was in there and i would have, at some point anyways, had to watch him kill of my characters one way or another or eclipse them so heavily with some OP thing that i couldn’t play anymore anyways.)
Dave33333

Undesirable
@Cerebrate19  
(Here’s where I tackle you next.)

(You brought up people left because of ERP? Uhm. No.)

(I know for sure Dono didn’t leave because of it (Yes, he did leave) because he was aware he was holding up the thread and chose not to fuck mine up at the cost of that shit.)

(As for Jinx, this is a person who is casual with it. But the real reason she probably left is because she has personal issues I must remind you, Cere. And her activity has severely dropped. I even hate the fact I’m using her as an argument.)

(T left because I couldn’t get anything ready for him, simple as that.)

(You straight up lied right there. And I didn’t like how you used them as an argument. That really pisses me off and it’s also wrong on several levels.)

(This doesn’t involve them. Nothing about this had anything to do with them. This is about you and me. Don’t pull that bullshit. Because it tells me I’m not the only one making up some fantasy here.)
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
[OOC: I apologize but what if we all just laid down our differences as-is, did some mature self-reflection to try and spot the mentioned problems, apologized, and attempted to do something like be friends…or we could just be acquaintances in good standing; that works, too. I am not a true pacifist, but I do think civility is far superior than arguments.]
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Dave33333  
[OOC: I mean no offense, but your posts do not convey the message you’re agreeing to. When I made that post, it was directed at both of you.]

@Cerebrate19  
[OOC: In this particular instance? I suppose speak in a positive manner; “kill them with kindness,” as some people say. You cannot bring war to those lusting for war and expect peace. If all else fails, refuse to give war. Do not take offense to the hostile postings but instead reply in a civil manner. If the attitude persists, point out that your rival is being hostile for no reason; if they wish to continue the conversation, then they can calm down and try again later when they’re willing to be reasonable.]
Dave33333

Undesirable
@HatOfDisguise
(how do you make peace with someone that wants war?)

(War? What the hell. I didn’t want war, I wanted answers. Part of me even felt we could reach a peaceful compromise. But at this point, you’re coming off as the aggressor now. At this point, I’m sick of my thread being used for an argument that shouldn’t BE here.)

(I’m not even lying, I thought this would end well.)

(But you started making up crap (Mainly users leaving) and actually thought the argument would stick. You now believe I actually want to start some forum war.)

(If that’s what you think, I NEED to say this.)

(Because it is not true, you’re now jumping to harsh conclusions which are not true in any shape or form.)

(On that note, those final posts I made there were actually trying to get back to story as the moments before were so damn awkward I didn’t want to do anymore of it. I never forgot what story was, Cere. I had many ideas before you cut me off and left. And I wanted a decent balance between ERP and RP. But I guess it’s your way or the highway as you make it out.)

(Take a reality check right now, think about it, you killed the thread over nothing. Dono was already gone and I did make efforts to cut down. Maybe not enough, but maybe a heads up would be nice.)

(I’m stopping it here. My thread is not a place for arguing. If you want to continue, take it to PM. If not, then leave. There are better things to do than accuse people.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide