The Post-Apocalyptic World (NSFW, Anthro, Grimdark)

Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@HatOfDisguise  
Suddenly there was the all too familiar noise of gunfire. Seems the boat was weaponized. But… It wasn’t attacking the land? It seems some sort of water battle is occurring.
Dave33333
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@HatOfDisguise  
Because people are idiots and this is why you don’t build your boat with weakened wood.

Appearantly living at sea is a popular thing in this world, mainly because zombies cannot survive in water. Adding to the fact that a whole market takes place at sea. I guess you could say this was a trade war.
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Dave33333  
Chrome is an internet explorer. So is Firefox. So is Opera.  
I suppose I technically meant “web browser.”

“There’s pirates heading this way. Big fight in the water. The losers are the pirates, but they’re not dead. Conveniently for you, I’m one of the single best diplomats you’ll ever meet.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide