The Post-Apocalyptic World (NSFW, Anthro, Grimdark)

HatOfDisguise
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Skaven
@Dave33333  
“No idiot would swim from there with a heavy firearm in hand. I’m ready.” The pony collects some water for her odd contraption. She swings part of it onto her back, makes some final adjustments, and then waits for the pirates to land on shore.
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Dave33333  
She stares them down with this weird flamethrower-looking thing. “Stay where you are. I don’t like sudden moves, and neither will you if you’re dumb enough to make a sudden move.”
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Dave33333  
“Unfortunately, you’re at the business end of my new favorite toy, so it kind of is my business. Unless of course you’d like to see how it works?” The backpack bit has begun making some noise. It sounds like something is being heated. It isn’t very loud, but it can be heard.
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Dave33333  
“Good buck. I like smart ones; I haven’t had the chance to make sure this works the way I want it to yet. It works, I just don’t know if it works better than I want it to. That would not be good for its victim. Maybe you lot and I could make a deal.”
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Dave33333  
“That boat would blow you all to bits if it came across you again. But since it’s a big boat with other survivors, I would like to at least try to communicate with it. I don’t have any desire to kill you lot, but you two groups certainly wouldn’t clash well if you know what I mean.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide