We Are Our Avatars

Crazy Fan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Adagio: Equestria will be ours to feed off again girls, but we’ll first let our burly pet here run amok from San Franciscolt to Canterlot. Destroy their cradle of power Godzilla, go forth!
Godzilla: rraaaahhhh!-nnn-Nnn!
Sonata: oh um Dagi, would you mind if we went back to the human realm for one second? I left my Owl House DVDs in the, van.
Aria: ugh ….😑
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Luna: Go forth Taurus! We must rescue all the other constellation beasts!
Twilight: How will we do so? You said before you only have tamed the Taurus.
Luna: I must find the Great Tamer. The only who who can tame the beasts of the constellation
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide