Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5171987#post_5171987)
Utonium: "Indeed not, Princess Twilight. I am Professor Utonium and these 3 are my sweet little angels"

Blossom: "I'm Blossom"

Bubbles: "I'm Bubbles!"

Buttercup: "And I'm Buttercup"

Blossom: "And together, we're the..."

![](https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/7/2/362505/small.png)
All 3: "POWERPUFF GIRLS!"

Me: **I chuckle** "%I'll never get tired of hearing that%" **I turn to Twilight** "Yes, Princess. The being we encountered earlier was from the Utonium family's own dimension, a vile red demon simply known as HIM"

Blossom: "It was a hairy situation until Discord showed up earlier to help"

Me: "Yes, HIM is an entity similar to Discord but without any sort of positive morality within that vile being"

Blossom: "It's because of himHIM that this forest nearly fell under his influence"

Me: "But thanks to Discord distracting the red demon, the Powerpuffs were able to depower the clouds giving himHIM his ability to corrupt everything around here. However, in one final twist of the knife, he seemed to have dragged off Discord into another dimension"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5171987#post_5171987)
Utonium: "Indeed not, Princess Twilight. I am Professor Utonium and these 3 are my sweet little angels"

Blossom: "I'm Blossom"

Bubbles: "I'm Bubbles!"

Buttercup: "And I'm Buttercup"

Blossom: "And together, we're the..."

![](https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/7/2/362505/small.png)
All 3: "POWERPUFF GIRLS!"

Me: **I chuckle** "%I'll never get tired of hearing that%" **I turn to Twilight** "Yes, Princess. The being we encountered earlier was from the Utonium family's own dimension, a vile red demon simply known as HIM"

Blossom: "It was a hairy situation until Discord showed up earlier to help"

Me: **I point to the Deltas** "Yes, HIM is an entity similar to Discord but without any sort of positive morality within that vile being"

Blossom: "It's because of him that this forest nearly fell under his influence"

Me: "But thanks to Discord distracting the red demon, the Powerpuffs were able to depower the clouds giving him his ability to corrupt everything around here. However, in one final twist of the knife, he seemed to have dragged off Discord into another dimension"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan