Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5172098#post_5172098)
Me: **I walked over to where Twilight was and motioned the Utonium family to stand up beside me and the Princess**

Buttercup: "Uh, what are we doing?"

Me: "If I had to make a guess, I think we're trying a teleport spell" **I think for a second before turning to the leader of the PPGs** "Blossom?"

Blossom: "Yes, Matias?"

[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5172000#post_5172000)
Me: "Mind helping Plant Man over here for a second? I don't think he can walk right now" **I see her smile**

Blossom: "No problem"

Me: **I watch her as she uses her super strength to pick up Plant Man and carries him over to where Twilight and I were standing. I then see her gently putting him down on the ground** "Thanks for the help, Blossom" **I see a bigger smile on her**

Blossom: "Just doing my duty"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5172098#post_5172098)
Me: **I walked over to where Twilight was and motioned the Utonium family to stand up beside me and the Princess**

Me: "If I had to make a guess, I think we're trying a teleport spell" **I think for a second before turning to the leader of the PPGs** "Blossom?"

[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5172000#post_5172000)
Me: "Mind helping Plant Man over here for a second? I don't think he can walk right now" **I see her smile**

Me: **I watch her as she uses her super strength to pick up Plant Man and carries him over to where Twilight and I were standing. I then see her gently putting him** "Thanks for the help, Blossom" **I see a bigger smile on her**

No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

Me: "Mind helping Plant Man over here for a second? I don't think he can walk" **I see her smile**

Me: **I watch her as she uses her super strength to pick up Plant Man and carries him over to where Twilight and I were standing. I then see her gently putting him** "Thanks for the help, Blossom" **I see a bigger smile on her**

No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan