Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5180076#post_5180076)
Utonium: "I see...well, Chemical X is a powerful, mutagenic chemical. However, as we've discovered over the years, it was designed to work with other ingredients to provide balancing components to the power yield in quantity embedded. During one encounter with Pirates from the 17th century, we found that Pure Strain Chemical X had been ingested into them, granting them powers just like my girls. However, without those balancing ingredients in the given subjects, it lacked the absorbing factors to make the powers given to them permanent, thus its effects eventually wore off and physically exhausted their consumers"
------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5180077#post_5180077)
Blossom: "Probably wise, fighting demons is not all that cracked up to be"

Bubbles: "Especially when dealing with...HIM"

Buttercup: "Eeeh, even so, we whoop his butt on a consistent basis. His scariness factor has dropped alot since his first appearance"

Blossom: "Anyway, onto more important manners...why did you call your group the Cutie Mark Crusaders?"

Buttercup: "And what exactly are you achieving, anyway? An award from your local mayor?"

Bubbles: "If you have a mayor?"
------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5180076#post_5180076)

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5180412#post_5180412)
Me: **I made it back to the same room that we teleported into** "Okay, think Matias. Where did the Deltas take Gerald before this all happened?" **I remembered the door they took** "Must be this way" **I galloped down the next hallway, listening out for their voices**
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

Utonium: "I see...well, Chemical X is a powerful, mutagenic chemical. However, as we've discovered over the years, it was designed to work with other ingredients to provide balancing components to the power yield in quantity embedded. During one encounter with Pirates from the 17th century, we found that Pure Strain Chemical X had been ingested into them, granting them powers just like my girls. However, without those balancing ingredients in the given subjects, it lacked the absorbing factors to make the powers given to them permanent, thus its effects eventually wore off and physically exhausted their consumers"
------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5180077#post_5180077)
Blossom: "Probably wise, fighting demons is not all that cracked up to be"

Bubbles: "Especially when dealing with...HIM"

Buttercup: "Eeeh, even so, we whoop his butt on a consistent basis. His scariness factor has dropped alot since his first appearance"

Blossom: "Anyway, onto more important manners...why did you call your group the Cutie Mark Crusaders?"

Buttercup: "And what exactly are you achieving? An award from your local mayor?"

Bubbles: "If you have a mayor?"
------------

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5180412#post_5180412)
Me: **I made it back to the same room that we teleported into** "Okay, think Matias. Where did the Deltas take Gerald before this all happened?" **I remembered the door they took** "Must be this way" **I galloped down the next hallway, listening out for their voices**
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan