Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: I'm still carrying on with my first character but I wanted to add another one because I had played Splatoon recently :P
--------------
**Her eyes slowly opened as she started to awaken from unconsciousness. The first thing she sees is an open canopy of trees, along with the clear blue sky. As she tries to get to her feet, she begins to wonder what happened to her and why she's suddenly here?**

???: **Groans**

**She tries putting a hand to her head due to feeling groggy...and wonders why she feels something more oval?**

???: **Confused looks in her eyes**

**She looks to her hand...only to find it's not a hand anymore but a hoof! Her anxiety increases as she looks down her hoof to see her arm has changed to a front leg before looking to see her other arm to see it had suffered the same fate**

???: **Goes wide eyed with fear**

**Desperately, she searches for a reflective surface to see what has occured to the rest of her body. She soon trips up, due to her changed physical biology, and lands face first on the ground again. After a few seconds, she looks up to see a large puddle of water. While it goes against her instincts, due to their species biology, she desperately needed to see what had changed about her**

???: "Eugh!?"

**After a few attempts, she got herself up again and looked to see what her current self looked like:**

||OOC: Ignore the cutie mark, I plan on her having it far later||
>>914417t
Shelly Cura: "ARGH!!!"

**She backed up out of fright before looking closely at herself. Whatever happened to her has changed much of her biology. While she still retained several features of her past self, she was no longer a biped. Thinking inwards, she asked herself 'What do I do?'. After several minutes of contemplating about her situation, she hardened herself and made up her mind: She couldn't sit in this forest and whimper for the rest of her life. Her only choice now was to get out of whatever this forest she was in and find civilization, maybe even a way back to her home?**

Shelly Cura: "HRM!"

**She decided to make her way on foot by following a nearby set of tracks, which she had missed during her previous panic attack. Even if her other form was still intact, she had no way of generating ink to increase her speed. 'On my own bare feet' she thought...before realising her feet are now her rear hooves. Small correction out of her thoughts, she proceeded to follow the tracks out of the forest**
--------------
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5202443#post_5202443)
Gerald: **Looks annoyed** "I can speak for myself when I'm here actively awake, you know?"

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5196063#post_5196063)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5197528#post_5197528)
Gerald: **Looks around to the rest of the group** "Anyway, it seems I have suffered somea sortkind of selective amnesia before I ended up here. They're slowly coming back to me however so, if I do have another of those moments, at least you'll know what's up"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: I'm still carrying on with my first character but I wanted to add another one because I had played Splatoon recently :P
--------------
**Her eyes slowly opened as she started to awaken from unconsciousness. The first thing she sees is an open canopy of trees, along with the clear blue sky. As she tries to get to her feet, she begins to wonder what happened to her and why she's suddenly here?**

???: **Groans**

**She tries putting a hand to her head due to feeling groggy...and wonders why she feels something more oval?**

???: **Confused looks in her eyes**

**She looks to her hand...only to find it's not a hand anymore but a hoof! Her anxiety increases as she looks down her hoof to see her arm has changed to a front leg before looking to see her other arm to see it had suffered the same fate**

???: **Goes wide eyed with fear**

**Desperately, she searches for a reflective surface to see what has occured to the rest of her body. She soon trips up, due to her changed physical biology, and lands face first on the ground again. After a few seconds, she looks up to see a large puddle of water. While it goes against her instincts, due to their species biology, she desperately needed to see what had changed about her**

???: "Eugh!?"

**After a few attempts, she got herself up again and looked to see what her current self looked like:**

||OOC: Ignore the cutie mark, I plan on her having it far later||
>>914417t
Shelly Cura: "ARGH!!!"

**She backed up out of fright before looking closely at herself. Whatever happened to her has changed much of her biology. While she still retained several features of her past self, she was no longer a biped. Thinking inwards, she asked herself 'What do I do?'. After several minutes of contemplating about her situation, she hardened herself and made up her mind: She couldn't sit in this forest and whimper for the rest of her life. Her only choice now was to get out of whatever this forest she was in and find civilization, maybe even a way back to her home?**

Shelly Cura: "HRM!"

**She decided to make her way on foot by following a nearby set of tracks, which she had missed during her previous panic attack. Even if her other form was still intact, she had no way of generating ink to increase her speed. 'On my own bare feet' she thought...before realising her feet are now her rear hooves. Small correction out of her thoughts, she proceeded to follow the tracks out of the forest**
--------------
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5202443#post_5202443)
Gerald: **Looks annoyed** "I can speak for myself when I'm here actively awake, you know?"

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5196063#post_5196063)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5197528#post_5197528)
Gerald: **Looks around to the rest of the group** "Anyway, it seems I have suffered some sort of selective amnesia before I ended up here. They're slowly coming back to me however so, if I do have another of those moments, at least you'll know what's up"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123