Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5220884#post_5220884)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5220734#post_5220734)
**As Shelly looked down at Vigils hoof, she had a saddened look on her face. Maybe her ticket to getting back to her own world would take a little longer than expected**

Shelly: "ιт'ѕ иσт ѕσ мυςн αвσυт ωнєяє ι ςαмє fяσм вυт мσяє σf...ςιяςυмѕтαиςєѕ σςςυяιиg вєfσяє ∂єραятυяє...αи∂ ι ∂σит ωιѕн тσ ѕρєαк αвσυт ιт נυѕт уєт"

**She then looked back at Vigils face with a small smile**

Shelly: "иєνєятнєℓєѕѕ, ι ѕєєкє∂ συт тнιѕ ℓσςαтισи fσя нєℓρ αи∂ ι'м gℓα∂ тнαт ѕσмє σf тнє ℓσςαℓѕ αяє ωιℓℓιиg тσ нєℓρ"

**Shelly shook Vigils hoof**

Shelly: "αℓѕσ, уєѕ, α тяαиѕℓαтσя ωσυℓ∂ мαкє ςσммυиιςαтισи αℓσт єαѕιєя"

**As Shelly finished shaking their hoof, she looked over to the unique purple equine still in the room. She noticed that the other individual had left while she and Vigil were talking. 'Who was that other local?' she wondered before bringing up a thought of what Vigil said from earlier as she looked at the purple pony**

Shelly: "тнιѕ ρяιиςєѕѕ ιѕ αмαzιиg. ωнσ areαяє theyтнєу?"
------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5220884#post_5220884)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5220889#post_5220889)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5220734#post_5220734)
Gerald: "Well, one things for sure. We're not letting you become a tool for anyone else again. You're your own individual and what choices you make, now, define you for who you are"

???: "*Amusing coming from you...*"

Gerald: **Looks away from the others** "%I'm not talking to you, inner demon%"

???: "*Inner demon?*" **Dark chuckle** "*My my, are we forgetting what brought you to me? Or have those memories not returned for you yet?*"

Gerald: "%Enough of your bullshit!%"

???: "*It's only a matter of time, my dear child...*"

Gerald: "I SAID SHUT IT!" **Looks back in awkward silence** "Sorry, inner demon flared up again..."
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
**As Shelly looked down at Vigils hoof, she had a saddened look on her face. Maybe her ticket to getting back to her own world would take a little longer than expected**

Shelly: "ιт'ѕ иσт ѕσ мυςн αвσυт ωнєяє ι ςαмє fяσм вυт мσяє σf...ςιяςυмѕтαиςєѕ σςςυяιиg вєfσяє ∂єραятυяє...αи∂ ι ∂σит ωιѕн тσ ѕρєαк αвσυт ιт נυѕт уєт"

Shelly: "иєνєятнєℓєѕѕ, ι ѕєєкє∂ συт тнιѕ ℓσςαтισи fσя нєℓρ αи∂ ι'м gℓα∂ тнαт ѕσмє σf тнє ℓσςαℓѕ αяє ωιℓℓιиg тσ нєℓρ"

**As Shelly finished shaking their hoof, she looked over to the unique purple equine still in the room. She noticed that the other individual had left while she and Vigil were talking. 'Who was that other local?' she wondered before bringing up a thought of what Vigil said from earlier as she looked at the purple pony**

Shelly: "тнιѕ ρяιиςєѕѕ ιѕ αмαzιиg. ωнσ ιѕare ѕнєthey?"
------------------------
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5220889#post_5220889)
Gerald: "Well, one things for sure. We're not letting you become a tool for anyone else again. You're your own individual and what choices you make, now, define you for who you are"

???: "*Inner demon?*" **Dark chuckle** "*My my, are we forgetting what brought you to me? Or have those memories not returned for you yet?*"

Gerald: "I SAID SHUT IT!" **Looks back in awkward silence** "Sorry, inner demon flared up again..."
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN

Shelly: "тнιѕ ρяιиςєѕѕ ιѕ αмαzιиg. ωнσ ιѕ ѕнє?"
------------------------

No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN

Shelly: "тнιѕ ρяιиςєѕѕ ιѕ αмαzιиg. ωнσ ιѕ ѕнє?"
------------------------
Gerald: "Well, one things for sure. We're not letting you become a tool for anyone else again. You're your own individual and what choices you make define you for who you are"

No reason given
Edited by Revan0123