Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5221939#post_5221939)
Shelly: "мαgις ∂єяινє∂ fяσм fяιєи∂ѕнιρ αи∂ ρσѕιтινιту? тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ ςєятαιиℓу ∂ιffєяєит fяσм му σωи. συяѕ ιѕ ∂σиє тняσυgн gσσ∂ σℓ∂ fαѕнισиє∂ тєςниσℓσgу. нєςк, ωє нανє α νєи∂σя ιи συя ςιту ςαℓℓє∂ αммσ киιgнтѕ тнαт αяє, тσ тнιѕ ∂αу, ѕтιℓℓ тяуιиg тσ мαкє иєω тσυяиαмєит ωєαρσиѕ"

**Shelly listened on to more of the basics**

Shelly: "ѕσ, тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ нαѕ иαтυяє вєιиg ςσитяσℓℓє∂ αℓмσѕт єאָςℓυѕινєℓу ву ρσиιєѕ? нєн, тнαт ωσυℓ∂'νє вєєи нєℓρfυℓ ιи συя ωσяℓ∂ ωнєиєνєя α ѕєνєяє тнυи∂єяѕтσям ѕнσωє∂ υρ. συя вσ∂ιєѕ αяє ѕєиѕιтινє тσ ωαтєя, ιf уσυ'ℓℓ яємємвєя αи∂, ωнιℓє ωє ςαи нαи∂ℓє α ℓιgнт ѕнσωєя, α тнυи∂єяѕтσям ιѕ ωαу συт σf συя ℓєαgυє. тнαик gσσ∂иєѕѕ fσя тнσѕє яєѕραωи ∂єνιςєѕ..."

**Shelly soon realized something and had widened her eyes in shock**

Shelly: "тнιѕ ρℓαςє ∂σєѕи'т нανє яєѕραωи gєиєяαтσяѕ...σн иσ..." **Panics** "...σн иσ σниσσниσσниσ!"
------------------------------------
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5222160#post_5222160)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5221939#post_5221939)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5221095#post_5221095)
**Gerald was about to say something to Plant Man before Utonium and Whistler spoke up about his 'inner demon' issue**

Gerald: "It's a possibility but...I wonder why I keep losing consciousness & having violent flashbacks if it really is just a split personality? Also, when I came to Equestria, this issue didn't crop up for the first several months. Only started flaring shortly after I went back home due to storming out the cafe...and speaking of that"

**Gerald took a deep breath**

Gerald: "Whistler...I'm sorry for shouting like that at the start of the day. I shouldn't have let my bias about one universe's company be applied to all other related ones. For all I know, in the reality where you come from, Futuretech may not even be into that sort of heinous science or severe crimes against humanity" **Lowers head in shame** "I shouldn't have judged you so harshly...and I feel like I've almost paid the price for it" **Tears flow out as he remembers his actions nearly cost them their lives**
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
Shelly: "мαgις ∂єяινє∂ fяσм fяιєи∂ѕнιρ αи∂ ρσѕιтινιту? тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ ςєятαιиℓу ∂ιffєяєит fяσм му σωи. συяѕ ιѕ ∂σиє тняσυgн gσσ∂ σℓ∂ fαѕнισиє∂ тєςниσℓσgу. нєςк, ωє нανє α νєи∂σя ιи συя ςιту ςαℓℓє∂ αммσ киιgнтѕ тнαт αяє, тσ тнιѕ ∂αу, ѕтιℓℓ тяуιиg тσ мαкє иєω тσυяиαмєит ωєαρσиѕ"

**Shelly listened on to more of the basics**

Shelly: "ѕσ, тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ нαѕ иαтυяє вєιиg ςσитяσℓℓє∂ αℓмσѕт єאָςℓυѕινєℓу ву ρσиιєѕ? нєн, тнαт ωσυℓ∂'νє вєєи нєℓρfυℓ ιи συя ωσяℓ∂ ωнєиєνєя α ѕєνєяє тнυи∂єяѕтσям ѕнσωє∂ υρ. συя вσ∂ιєѕ αяє ѕєиѕιтινє тσ ωαтєя, ιf уσυ'ℓℓ яємємвєя αи∂, ωнιℓє ωє ςαи нαи∂ℓє α ℓιgнт ѕнσωєя, α тнυи∂єяѕтσям ιѕ ωαу συт σf συя ℓєαgυє. тнαик gσσ∂иєѕѕ fσя тнσѕє яєѕραωи ∂єνιςєѕ..."
------------------------------------
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5222160#post_5222160)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5221095#post_5221095)
**Gerald was about to say something to Plant Man before Utonium and Whistler spoke up about his 'inner demon' issue**

Gerald: "It's a possibility but...I wonder why I keep losing consciousness & having violent flashbacks if it really is just a split personality? Also, when I came to Equestria, this issue didn't crop up for the first several months. Only started flaring shortly after I went back home due to storming out the cafe...and speaking of that"

**Gerald took a deep breath**

Gerald: "Whistler...I'm sorry for shouting like that at the start of the day. I shouldn't have let my bias about one universe's company be applied to all other related ones. For all I know, in the reality where you come from, Futuretech may not even be into that sort of heinous science or severe crimes against humanity" **Lowers head in shame** "I shouldn't have judged you so harshly...and I feel like I've almost paid the price for it" **Tears flow out as he remembers his actions nearly cost them their lives**
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123