Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5223568#post_5223568)
**Gerald tearfully looks over to Utonium**

Gerald: "That's what I thought...but I could be dead wrong this whole time"

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5221939#post_5221939)

**He looks back at the ground, tears dropping on the floor**

Gerald: "I know you said that it could've just been this 'inner demon'...but, I didn't feel that influence until after I agreed with Matias and Vigil to come back. Up until that point, the arguing with Whistler, the shouting and accusations...*That was all my own actions*"

**Gerald looks at his own hoof, tears dripping onto it**

Gerald: "How could I ever be so selfish to let my biases control me like that, especially after I helped Matias out with a similar accusation the night before...?"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5223568#post_5223568)
**Gerald tearfully looks over to Utonium**

Gerald: "That's what I thought...but I could be dead wrong this whole time"

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5221939#post_5221939)

**He looks back at the ground, tears dropping on the floor**

Gerald: "I know you said that it could've just been this 'inner demon'...but, I didn't feel that influence until after I agreed with Matias and Vigil to come back. Up until that point, the arguing with Whistler, the shouting and accusations...*That was all my own actions*"

**Gerald looks at his own hoof, tears dripping onto it**

Gerald: "How could I ever be so selfish to let my biases control me like that, especially after I helped Matias out with a similar accusation the night before...?"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123