Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5231747#post_5231747)
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5231983#post_5231983)
Matias: "Yep, an Inkling"

Utonium: "An Inkling?"

Matias: "They were once normal squid you see in the ocean. According to their lore, they evolved out the oceans into bipedal squid humanoids"

Utonium: "Intriguing. So these 'Inklings' interacted with human society then?"

Matias: "They interacted with their buildings alot but the humans themselves... **I look to the ground in sadness** "...unfortunately not. Around twelve thousand years before, the ocean levels were on the rise, rapidly. Much of the flora & fauna of Earth was wiped out...*even human life*" **I looked up to the group** "Ten thousand years after those events, Inklings came out of the oceans. Not by choice, however, as the ocean had receded to levels that were unfit for marine life. To survive, they had to evolve...but that in of itself came with a consequence"

Utonium: "Consequence?"

Matias: "Because of their unique ability to shapeshift between their squid and humanoid forms, their bodies were no longer adaptable for the ocean. So un-adaptable in fact that if their bodies come into contact with too much water...*they explode*"

Utonium: "My goodness..."
--------------------------------
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5231788#post_5231788)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5231747#post_5231747)
Blossom: "This is what I was worried about with those two...they're way too much like each other"

**Further up**

Buttercup: "Oh, calm it Bug Eyes! I was just impressing Scoots here"

Bubbles: "Buttercup, that's rude! He has a name!"

Buttercup: "Whatever, lets get this challenge done with"

Bubbles: **Gets to top of stairwell** "Okay, you two come up next"

Buttercup: "Yeah yeah..." **Gets to top of stairwell and holds out hoof** "Okay, Scoots, come on up"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5231983#post_5231983)
Matias: "Yep, an Inkling"

Utonium: "An Inkling?"

Matias: "They were once normal squid you see in the ocean. According to their lore, they evolved out the oceans into bipedal squid humanoids"

Utonium: "Intriguing. So these 'Inklings' interacted with human society then?"

Matias: "They interacted with their buildings alot but the humans themselves... **I look to the ground in sadness** "U...unfortunately not. Around twelve thousand years before, the ocean levels were on the rise, rapidly. Much of the flora & fauna of Earth was wiped out...*even human life*" **I looked up to the group** "Ten thousand years after those events, Inklings came out of the oceans. Not by choice, however, as the ocean had receded to levels that were unfit for marine life. To survive, they had to evolve...but that in of itself came with a consequence"

Utonium: "Consequence?"

Matias: "Because of their unique ability to shapeshift between their squid and humanoid forms, their bodies were no longer adaptable for the ocean. So un-adaptable in fact that if their bodies come into contact with too much water...*they explode*"

Utonium: "My goodness..."
--------------------------------
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5231788#post_5231788)
Blossom: "This is what I was worried about with those two...they're way too much like each other"

**Further up**

Buttercup: "Oh, calm it Bug Eyes! I was just impressing Scoots here"

Bubbles: "Buttercup! He has a name!"

Buttercup: "Whatever, lets get this challenge done with"

Bubbles: **Gets to top of stairwell** "Okay, you two come up next"

Buttercup: "Yeah yeah..." **Gets to top of stairwell and holds out hoof** "Okay, Scoots, come on up"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan