Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5232452#post_5232452)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5232205#post_5232205)
Gerald: "Yeesh, I didn't realise this species had such a dark backstory..."
------------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5232452#post_5232452)
**Shelly turned her head away and froze in place, shaking incrementally at what she was being told. As she tried to speak, her voice was cracking up from the ultimate horror of the situation**

Shelly: "тнєяє'ѕ..." **Flash vision of Inkopolis** "...тнєяє'ѕ иσ ωαу тσ..." **Flash vision of her friends** "...*gєт вαςк*?" **Flash vision of a group photo she and her friends took** "ι...ι..."

**Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she fell off the bed and fainted from the information she was given**
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5232205#post_5232205)
**Gerald suddenly heard the voice in his head again. This time, however, it said something that shook him to his core**

???: "*Ahh...it appears our newcomer has succumbed to unconsciousness*"

[**His eyes were frozen with fear as he turned away from the group**](https://youtu.be/sZAEOVWBnAQ?t=982)

Gerald: "%How did you know that?%"

**The voice went silent**

Gerald: "How did you know that?"

The voice remained silent**

Gerald: "T
ELL ME!"
Reason: Forgot to add a bit on the end.
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
Gerald: "Yeesh, I didn't realise this species had such a dark backstory..."
**Shelly turned her head away and froze in place, shaking incrementally at what she was being told. As she tried to speak, her voice was cracking up from the ultimate horror of the situation**

Shelly: "тнєяє'ѕ..." **Flash vision of Inkopolis** "...тнєяє'ѕ иσ ωαу тσ..." **Flash vision of her friends** "...*gєт вαςк*?" **Flash vision of a group photo she and her friends took** "ι...ι..."

**Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she fell off the bed and fainted from the information she was given**
**Gerald suddenly heard the voice again. This time, however, it said something that shook him to his core**

???: "*Ahh...it appears our newcomer has succumbed to unconsciousness*"

[**His eyes were frozen with fear as he turned away from the group**](https://youtu.be/sZAEOVWBnAQ?t=982)

Gerald: "%How did you know that?%"

**The voice went silent**

Gerald: "TELL ME!"
Reason: Forgot to add a bit on the end.
Edited by Revan0123