Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5233236#post_5233236)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5232969#post_5232969)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5232663#post_5232663)
Gerald: "I'm not crazy...*oh god, I'm not crazy*..."

**He turns his head back to the group**

Gerald: "Something's got to be done about this before-"

**Before he could finish his sentence, Gerald's eyes suddenly started to roll back before his head drooped down. His body, however, didn't follow suit**
------------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5233236#post_5233236)
**Shelly's body had gone inert after the revelation that Silent Vigil gave. Inside her mind, however, a different scenario was occurring...**
**Her eyes slowly opened to reveal that she was back in her apartment. She shot up from her bed, quickly checking herself. Her body was back to normal**

Shelly: "*ωнα? ωαѕ ιт αℓℓ α ∂яєαм?*"

**She got out of bed and opened her blinds to reveal the city of Inkopolis**

Shelly: "*нєн...ι gυєωαѕѕ ι ωяєαℓℓу נυѕт ιмαgιиιиg тнιиgѕ?*"

**She soon received a knock on the door. Shelly went over to answer it**

Shelly: "*нєℓℓσ?*"

**She opened the door. One of her friends, Bruce Hydra, had come by to see Shelly**

Bruce: "*нєу ѕнєℓℓу, нσω'яє уσυ ∂σιиg?*"

Shelly: "*σн, вяυςє! ι...ι ωαѕи'т єאָρєςтιиg уσυ...ѕσ ѕσσи*"

Bruce: **Chuckle** "*ℓєт мє gυєѕѕ, ѕℓєρт fσя тσσ ℓσиg?*"

Shelly: "*υм...уєαн, тнαт'ѕ ιт*"

Bruce: "*fιgυяє∂ αѕ мυςн. уσυ gσттα ѕтσρ вєιиg ѕυςн α иιgнт σωℓ*"

Shelly: "*ι киσω...ι נυѕт нανє ѕσ мυςн тσ ѕтυ∂у αт иιgнт*"

Bruce: "*ωєℓℓ, ѕιиςє уσυ'яє αωαкє, ωαииα gσ ρℓαу тυяf ωαя?*"

Shelly: **Smiles** "*ѕυяє тнιиg. ι'ℓℓ gσ gєт му єףυιρмєит*"

Bruce: "*ςσσℓ, ι'ℓℓ мєєт уσυ ∂σωи ιи тнє ѕףυαяє*" **Walks off** "*ςαтςн уσυ ιи α fєω мιиѕ*"

Shelly: "*σк!*" **Closes door** "н*єн...ι gυєѕѕ ι яєαℓℓу ωαѕ нανιиg α иιgнтмαяє*"
**While Shelly's mind was trying to deny what she was previously experiencing, Shelly's body, in reality, had remained inert**
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5232969#post_5232969)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5232663#post_5232663)

**Before he could finish his sentence, Gerald's eyes suddenly started to roll back before his head drooped down. His body, however, didn't follow suit**
**Shelly's body had gone inert after the revelation that Silent Vigil gave. Inside her mind, however, a different scenario was occurring...**
**Her eyes slowly opened to reveal that she was back in her apartment. She shot up from her bed, quickly checking herself. Her body was back to normal**

Shelly: "*нєн...ι gυєѕѕ ι ωαѕ ιмαgιиιиg тнιиgѕ*"

**She opened the door. One of her friends, Bruce Hydra, had come by to see Shelly**

Bruce: "*ςσσℓ, ι'ℓℓ мєєт уσυ ∂σωи ιи тнє ѕףυαяє*" **Walks off** "*ςαтςн уσυ ιи α fєω мιиѕ*"

Shelly: "*σк!*" **Closes door** "н*єн...ι gυєѕѕ ι яєαℓℓу ωαѕ нανιиg α иιgнтмαяє*"
**While Shelly's mind was trying to deny what she was previously experiencing, Shelly's body, in reality, had remained inert**
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN

Shelly: "*нєн...ι gυєѕѕ ι ωαѕ ιмαgιиιиg тнιиgѕ*"

Shelly: "σк!" **Closes door** "н*єн...ι gυєѕѕ ι яєαℓℓу ωαѕ нανιиg α иιgнтмαяє*"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123