Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Its been so long back, I can't remember if I've said what my character normally sounds. For clarification: He sounds like he's from a Southern English county (If it turns out I'm wrong and I've said it before, please correct me and I'll edit it).
Also, imagine the tone and accent of this other entity being done by [Darin De Paul](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaq4MUick2Q).

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5234522#post_5234522)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5234308#post_5234308)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5232663#post_5232663)
**After half a min passed, "Geralds" head slowly moved back up into position. He took a look at his hoof and then turned to a mirrored surface to check himself over. However, as he spoke, something was very different**

???: "Hmm...not the form I wanted. But consequences of entering other realities was there, I suppose"

**While the voice still sounded like Geralds, his tone and accent was off. It sounded like someone from a royal family. He soon spoke out to the group behind him**

???: "Witnessed that, did you not?"

**He turned around to face them**

???: "Apologies it took so long for my presence to be felt. After all, I only just woke up today" **Chuckle**
--------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5234522#post_5234522)
**Shelly's body continued to remain inert, despite the attempts taken to awaken her**
--------------------
**Back inside her mind, she was just about to open her closet to retrieve her Turf War gear. She stopped when she noticed something outside her window. Looking down and through the bustling streets of Inklings passing by, she saw a silhouette of someone who looked different**

Shelly: "*ωнσ ιѕ тнαт?*"

**She turned to her closet again**

Shelly: "*ςαи'т ωαѕтє тιмє. ι ∂ι∂ ѕαу ι'ℓℓ вє ωιтн тнєм*"

**When she turned back to the window, the silhouette had vanished from sight. Shelly sighed and went to open the closet door. As she opened it, she [backed off and fell on the floor in fright](https://youtu.be/rJTqB3N2qUI?t=51). It was one of her friends, Reesi Fiona, looking at her with blank eyes. Shelly stared for a second before rubbing her eyes and looking again. The blank eyed Reesi had vanished from her closet**

Shelly: "*тнє нєςк!?*"

**She checked the closet to see if Reesi wasn't just hiding**

Shelly: "*σк, נσкєѕ σνєя, яєєѕι иσω ςσмє σи συт!*"

**She searched through the closet but there was no sign of her friend**

Shelly: "*иσ ѕιgи σf нєя...нσω ∂ι∂ ѕнє...?*"

**Shelly sighed and decided to talk about this with someone later, picking up her equipment. Right now, she had a Turf War match and she couldn't keep holding her friends up**

Shelly: "*ι αм иσт ςяαzу! ι'м ςℓєαяℓу вαςк αт ιикσρσℓιѕ! ι яєfυѕє тσ вєℓιєνє ιм иσт!*"

**She took her equipment and went out of her apartment**
--------------------
**Shelly's body remained inert, her breathing being the only sign that she's not deceased**

OOC: ^ This part is leading somewhere, don't worry ;)
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Its been so long back, I can't remember if I've said what my character normally sounds. For clarification: He sounds like he's from a Southern English county (If it turns out I'm wrong and I've said it before, please correct me and I'll edit it).
Also, imagine the tone and accent of this other entity being done by [Darin De Paul](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaq4MUick2Q).

[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5234308#post_5234308)
**After half a min passed, "Geralds" head slowly moved back up into position. He took a look at his hoof and then turned to a mirrored surface to check himself over. ThHowever, ways he spoundked, hsowmever,thing was very different**

???: "Hmm...not the form I wanted. But consequences of entering other realities was there, I suppose"

**While the voice still sounded like Geralds, his tone and accent was off. It sounded like someone from a royal family. He soon spoke out to the group behind him**

???: "Witnessed that, did you not?"

**He turned around to face them**

???: "Apologies it took so long for my presence to be felt. After all, I only just woke up today" **Chuckle**
--------------------
**Shelly's body continued to remain inert, despite the attempts taken to awaken her**
--------------------
**Back inside her mind, she was just about to open her closet to retrieve her Turf War gear. She stopped when she noticed something outside her window. Looking down and through the bustling streets of Inklings passing by, she saw a silhouette of someone who looked different**

Shelly: "*ωнσ ιѕ тнαт?*"

**She turned to her closet again**

Shelly: "*ςαи'т ωαѕтє тιмє. ι ∂ι∂ ѕαу ι'ℓℓ вє ωιтн тнєм*"

**When she turned back to the window, the silhouette had vanished from sight. Shelly sighed and went to open the closet door. As she opened it, she [backed off and fell on the floor in fright](https://youtu.be/rJTqB3N2qUI?t=51). It was one of her friends, Reesi Fiona, looking at her with blank eyes. Shelly stared for a second before rubbing her eyes and looking again. The blank eyed Reesi had vanished from her closet**

Shelly: "*тнє нєςк!?*"

**She checked the closet to see if Reesi wasn't just hiding**

Shelly: "*σк, נσкєѕ σνєя, яєєѕι иσω ςσмє σи συт!*"

**She searched through the closet but there was no sign of her friend**

Shelly: "*иσ ѕιgи σf нєя...нσω ∂ι∂ ѕнє...?*"

**Shelly sighed and decided to talk about this with someone later, picking up her equipment. Right now, she had a Turf War match and she couldn't keep holding her friends up**

Shelly: "*ι αм иσт ςяαzу! ι'м ςℓєαяℓу вαςк αт ιикσρσℓιѕ! ι яєfυѕє тσ вєℓιєνє ιм иσт!*"

**She took her equipment and went out of her apartment**
--------------------
**Shelly's body remained inert, her breathing being the only sign that she's not deceased**

OOC: ^ This part is leading somewhere, don't worry ;)
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123