Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5238191#post_5238191)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5238188#post_5238188)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5238118#post_5238118)
Stranaii: "Your war scientist is due credit. He, at the very least, understands my previous situation with the Shamnet...except for one important thing. If I was the one who caused all of this then why aren't people from other worlds, with technology more advanced than mine or yours, [here right now](https://youtu.be/zNEWlE2VBYg)? As far as universes go, there's bound to be at least one with the capability of multiversal surveillance and travel...so *why* aren't these agents simply teleporting into this very room, taking me & your friend away for crimes against reality and fixing **all of this**?"

**In the mirrored surface, Gerald was observing the discussion between 'him' and the others. While he could not directly speak to his friends and vice versa, his comments could at least be heard by Stranaii**

Gerald: "*I'll admit, you have a point: This situation should be resolved long before you and I got even got to Equestria if there's some multiversal agency around...so why aren't they?*"

Stranaii: "There were many guesses as to the nature of the tear in reality. I, however, believed that the crack me and my scientific elite witnessed was a symptom of a fractured multiverse. The origin of the fracturing, though, remains a mystery to myself"
---------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5238191#post_5238191)
**Back inside Shelly's mind, she and her friends didn't think much about the silent inkling since they've come across several newcomers who refused to play ball with their own team. By the time the match ended, they fought the opposing side to a standstill. When the results came in, it was a close victory to Shelly's team as they covered a .1% more than the other team. They soon exited the arena and were back in the square**

Bruce: "That was a close call!"

Bayou: "Tell me about it, those lot nearly had us right near the end"

Astra: "Pfft, I was never worried"

Shelly: "You were begging for help as they were overwhelming you!"

Astra: "No idea what you're talking about"

Shelly: "Ugh, Astra, you do realise it's not a bad thing to admit that you were scared?"

Astra: "Oh, enough with it!"

Shelly: "I had trouble back there at points but you don't see me raising a fuss about needing some help at times!"

Astra: "Oh really?! Like the time *[you abandoned all of us!?](https://youtu.be/sZAEOVWBnAQ?t=484)*"

**Shelly backed up in horror**

Shelly: "%What did you say?%"

Astra: "Are you deaf!? I said 'like the time you were a worry pot about Callie and Marie's relationship with each other after the final Splatfest back in Inkopolis Plaza!'

Shelly: "%That's not what you said%"

Astra: "What's the matter, *can't accept the truth?!*"

Bruce: "HEY! Enough you two!"

Bayou: "Look, can we just celebrate our victory in good fun? Hey, why don't we head down to the bay area? Heard they do a great place to grab a bite to eat"

Shelly: "%Bay area?%"

Bruce: "Oh, good idea Bayou. Maybe we can help relieve the tension suddenly here"

Astra: "Uuuugh, fine"

Bayou: "If we're all in agreement?"

**Three of them nod their heads...one doesn't**

Bruce: "Something wrong, Shelly?"

Shelly: "Oh, I just remembered I had something to do back home. Tell you what, I'll come join you in a bit"

**She ran off with her equipment**

Bruce: "I need to see her, something doesn't feel right"

Bayou: "But what about-"

Bruce: "You two go on ahead, I'll catch up later"

**Bayou nods and heads off with Astra**

Astra: "Fine by me. I need some time away from her right now. Jeez, she can be such a strain on the head..."

Bayou: "Come on, lets just have a nice time, Astra"

**Bruce ran off to find Shelly. She, meanwhile, was hiding in an alleyway, covering her face with her hair tentacles. Things were getting weirder by the hour. First the ghostly Inkling in her closet, the glitched up screens on Inkoplois' electronic screens, the weird silhouette just outside the square and now her own friend horrifying her to her core over something she...doesn't want to remember. She felt like she was going to cry any minute**

Shelly: "What is wrong with me? Why am I seeing all these horrific events? I just want to live a normal lroutifne in the city I've known for all my life! Is that too much to ask?"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5238188#post_5238188)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5238118#post_5238118)
Stranaii: "Your war scientist is due credit. He, at the very least, understands my previous situation with the Shamnet...except for one important thing. If I was the one who caused all of this then why aren't people from other worlds, with technology more advanced than mine or yours, [here right now](https://youtu.be/zNEWlE2VBYg)? As far as universes go, there's bound to be at least one with the capability of multiversal surveillance and travel...so *why* aren't these agents simply teleporting into this very room, taking me & your friend away for crimes against reality and fixing **all of this**?"

**In the mirrored surface, Gerald was observing the discussion between 'him' and the others. While he could not directly speak to his friends and vice versa, his comments could at least be heard by Stranaii**

Gerald: "*I'll admit, you have a point: This situation should be resolved long before you and I got even got to Equestria if there's some multiversal agency around...so why aren't they?*"

Stranaii: "There were many guesses as to the nature of the tear in reality. I, however, believed that the crack me and my scientific elite witnessed was a symptom of a fractured multiverse. The origin of the fracturing, though, remains a mystery to myself"
---------------------
**Back inside Shelly's mind, she and her friends didn't think much about the silent inkling since they've come across several newcomers who refused to play ball with their own team. By the time the match ended, they fought the opposing side to a standstill. When the results came in, it was a close victory to Shelly's team as they covered a .1% more than the other team. They soon exited the arena and were back in the square**

Shelly: "Ugh, Astra, you do realise it's not a bad thing to admit that you were scared?"

Shelly: "I had trouble back there at points but you don't see me raising a fuss about needing some help at times!"

Astra: "Oh really?! Like the time *[you abandoned all of us!?](https://youtu.be/sZAEOVWBnAQ?t=484)*"

Astra: "Are you deaf!? I said 'like the time you were a worry pot about Callie and Marie's relationship with each other after the final Splatfest back in Inkopolis Plaza!'

Bayou: "Look, can we just celebrate our victory in good fun? Hey, why don't we head down to the bay area? Heard they do a great place to grab a bite to eat"

Bruce: "Oh, good idea Bayou. Maybe we can help relieve the tension suddenly here"

Shelly: "Oh, I just remembered I had something to do back home. Tell you what, I'll come join you in a bit"

Astra: "Fine by me. I need some time away from her right now. Jeez, she can be such a strain on the head..."

**Bruce ran off to find Shelly. She, meanwhile, was hiding in an alleyway, covering her face with her hair tentacles. Things were getting weirder by the hour. First the ghostly Inkling in her closet, the glitched up screens on Inkoplois' electronic screens, the weird silhouette just outside the square and now her own friend horrifying her to her core over something she...doesn't want to remember. She felt like she was going to cry any minute**

Shelly: "What is wrong with me? Why am I seeing all these horrific events? I just want to live a normal life in the city I've known for all my life! Is that too much to ask?"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN

---------------------

Shelly: "I had trouble back there at points but you don't see me raising a fuss about gnetteding some help at times!"

**Bruce ran off to find Shelly. She, meanwhile, was hiding in an alleyway, covering her face with her hair tentacles. Things were getting weirder by the hour. First the ghostly Inkling in her closet, the glitched up screens on Inkoplois' electronic screens and now her own friend horrifying her to her core over something she...doesn't want to remember. She felt like she was going to cry any minute**

Shelly: "What is wrong with me? Why am I seeing all these horrific events? I just want to live a normal life in the city I've known for all my life! Is that too much to ask?"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123