Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cerebrate19 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5239368#post_5239368)

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5239164#post_5239164)
Whistler: "the mirror pool? i am uncertain, the clones one can pull out of that puddle are of a one track mind... if that. they are a reduction of your character, what you appear as in that moment, and nothing more, no depth, no meaning... an uncanny, soulless existance... and often a deeply unhelpful one. however... physically they are the genuine article... and if your two minds are indeed two souls... after a transfer both would be stable."

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5239164#post_5239164)
(so... statue day?)

[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5239368#post_5239368)
Applebloom: "hmm, well, everypony does. but i suppose that day we met we really started trying."

Sweetie Belle: "yeah... and we honestly didn't do it right, remember the talent show?"

"oh yeah, we did basically the opposite things of what we're good at that time."

------

Vigil: `"well if i have pegged you right you're not interested in the time we became tiny butterfly ponies and very interested in the time the princess and her friends fought a hydra.`

-----

Twilight: "could be a few things, i mean, i am kind of the most magic filled pony in the heartland. hmm, could you tell me what you mean by feeling strange?"
No reason given
Edited by Cerebrate19